Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
picture freeze after fade transition
Klavertje [Avatar]
Member Location: Herwijnen - Holland Joined: Jun 12, 2011 10:17 Messages: 84 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

here is the mediainfo from the last test

Algemeen
ID : 0 (0x0)
Volledige naam : G:\Cyberlink Powerdirector\Export\Produce_1.m2ts
Formaat : MPEG-TS
Bestandsgrootte : 304 MiB
Duur : 1mn 37s
Totale bitrate : 26,2 Mbps
Maximale Totale bitrate : 40,0 Mbps

Video
ID : 4113 (0x1011)
Menu-ID : 1 (0x1)
Formaat : AVC
Formaat/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Formaatprofiel : High@L4.2
Formaatinstellingen, CABAC : Ja
Formaatinstellingen, ReFrames : 4 frames
Format_Settings_GOP : M=3, N=24
Codec-ID : 27
Bitrate : 24,7 Mbps
Breedte : 1 920 pixels
Hoogte : 1 080 pixels
Beeldverhouding : 16:9
Framerate : 50,000 fps
ColorSpace : YUV
ChromaSubsampling : 4:2:0
BitDepth/String : 8 bits
Scansoort : Progressief
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.238
Stroomgrootte : 287 MiB (94%)

Audio
ID : 4352 (0x1100)
Menu-ID : 1 (0x1)
Formaat : AC-3
Formaat/Info : Audio Coding 3
Format_Settings_ModeExtension : CM (complete main)
Formaatinstellingen, Endianness : Big
Codec-ID : 129
Bitrate-modus : Constant
Bitrate : 256 Kbps
Kanaal(en) : 2 kanalen
Kanaalposities : Front: L R
Samplerate : 48,0 KHz
BitDepth/String : 16 bits
Video vertraging : -31ms
Stroomgrootte : 2,98 MiB (1%)

The settings on the yamaha are for HDMI "through", so nothing chanced by the Yamaha, except Upscaling of course, but that is no issue here.
There is for HDMI no setting for progressive material, not with the HDMI connection.

I went to my neighbor and he has a Panasoninc LCD and a Panasonic Bluray player. With the files on a stick we have checked here how it looked.....and suprise.......the same results as with my set.
And here no fancy receiver, no fancy settings.
And in the past I have passed a avchd to a friend of my, wilth a Panasonic Plasma and a Panasonic BR player, and here no complains about the sharp, excellent picture of the avchd film I have made in 1920x1080/501.

I agree with you that progressive must be better than interlaced. In the past I have connected my old dvd player to my old plasma screen, and here I have used the Progressive scan connection for a much better picture.

But now, the i setting of PD is better then the P setting, strange but very true.

PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives
Panasonic SD900 video camera
[Post New]
Last question:

which clip looks better on your TV : original or rendered by AVC 1920/1080 50i profile PD encoder ?

Is it possible to send me (as private message a few seconds clip (original) - one clip must be less than 25 MB) for analyzing ?
Klavertje [Avatar]
Member Location: Herwijnen - Holland Joined: Jun 12, 2011 10:17 Messages: 84 Offline
[Post New]
Hi there,

There is is slight difference between the original end the one who has been rendered.
The original is a little bit better, but hard to see.
Of course it is possible to send you a original clip.
PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives
[Post New]
grisza60@gmail.com
[Post New]
Hi Klavertje,

I'll make some tests tomorrow and let you know about results.

PS

As for clip: very sharp,vibrant and crispy. I like it.
I can see problem with auto focus (camcorder continuosly try to find focus point).

PSS.
Interesting link (I mentioned about it in another thread):

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4083/the-sandy-bridge-review-intel-core-i7-2600k-i5-2500k-core-i3-2100-tested/9

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 06. 2012 03:16

davos [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Scotland Joined: Sep 27, 2011 03:09 Messages: 46 Offline
[Post New]
Very interesting discussion.
I also have the Panasonic SD 900 and get the still frame after fade transition.

50P is available in the Produce section but NOT in the Create Disc area(Bluray burning) Only 50i available here.
So does this mean PD10 cannot burn 50P Blurays? ...looks like it.

I gave up on burning blurays with PD10 with HD files as the Video/Audio sync was always out with audio lagging 3 or 4 seconds behind.
My workaround was producing movie in PD10 and burning with an earlier edition of Power Producer.

Happy editing
David
Klavertje [Avatar]
[Post New]
Bankroot,

Yes, a problem with auto focus...I didn't use this clip in a project.
Sometimes the camera does this, but no problem, a next shot I turned off the auto focus, problem solved.

I wait for the test, and about quick sync, I shall read the stuf, and I will see what I can do with it.

Davos,

I have made several BluRays, and no problem with the "out of sync" problem, in 1920x1080/50i with a very sharp crispy picture. (But now I cannot burn any Bluray at All - see new topic)
If I understand you correct, you make an project with PD10, and then burn that project (a m2ts file? ) to an BR with an earlier PD version? PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives
davos [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi
Yes and I used Power Producer from an earlier Cyberlink Suite
[Post New]
Gentleman,

for your own mind: Power Producer and Power Director are different apps
Klavertje [Avatar]
[Post New]
You are so right! PC with Win10 Pro 64, Intel i7 2600 ,8 Gb Memory, Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 and a lot of Hard drives
davos [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ah...thats why they have a different name
[Post New]
Dear Klavertje,

I spent some time for testing. Unfortunately I was not able to check Quick Sync feature (PD stopped to see Intel Graphic ), I am in touch witch Cyberlink support so ASAP I'll tell you about QS advantages.

On your private email I am going to send a lot of pictures (snapshots from rendered file), the names describes shortly what kind of rendering were used.
Open it in any graphic application (Paint.Net for example) and firstly look in skin of the man who catches sparrows.
You should see differences even now.
After this enlarge the pictures to 300% and look at the same place (tall boy's face should be visible too).
Now you will be able to see more differencies .

Of course every man has a differnt eyes, bur for me:

Undoubtly 50p material is the best !!!!!!!! (SVRT is best, hardware accelerated almost the same, CPU rendered is still very good but reasonably smoother (not sharp as previous two).
Additional thing is that your 6 second clip was rendered 3 seconds witch Hardware acceleration or SVRT.
With CPU it took 9 seconds !!!!!

There is no difference if we make file from Produce or Batch File method.

Avoid Create option !!!!!!!!!!! The material looks very bad.

We'll see what about Quick Sync

PS I can see that I have to nicknames . I am bankroot too.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 07. 2012 15:11