Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3-D Editing
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
found this for explaining a bit about 3-D formats, don't know if it is relevant or not
http://gopro.com/3d-ways-to-watch-3d/
It is info for GoPro but pertains to 3-D systems

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 27. 2011 10:42

Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
[Post New]
This is indeed existing stuff, but as I was on my request, I was more interested in options that require no additional glasses. For the editing Id assume there could be also somehow possible way to edit the material using the 3-D LCD.. its for the guys doing the code.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
PowerDirector 9 doesn't Edit/output 3D footage ... so this thread has wandered off PD somewhat and will have to stop soon please.

Google 3d monitors and see what pops up.

I know my graphics card can cope (edit and play) with 3D, as I'm sure many of the cards used by senior editors here can. Viewing and interpreting a 3D video on a 2D monitor will require one of the 3D type glasses suitable to interpret the 3D being played. For example Anaglyph will be red/blue (cyan). There are a number of 3D formats around which display video significantly differently to each other.