Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
CRASHING
Pekka [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 21, 2008 15:05 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Crash baby crash. Light or big production - Crashes are there! 5 gigs and more space I do have, lost files, wasted hours just because you can't possibly think what is causing this?!! Please! Mail us a list of most likely causes of your problems! I.e Problem: Q Answer: This When you're in that editing world going throgh this forum is pretty hard core option.
Little obvious answers list would be major accomplisment.

I cut off all the other programs.
Big files require slow moves so I do so since my computer isnt fastest..
Got automatic saving set up to 7 mins since I dont wanna lose more but also files have gone totally missing, normally at the end of the production.
Add anything JPEG kind and product becomes twice as unstable...
Its like this web is reading I got the wrong version since I get automatically online...

Bootleg versions normally work better and I did gough up the coin for this just cause I wanted stable environment... How to get rid of CRASHES? I have life to live - all these wasted hours with struggling... Luckily there's this little backup file... otherwise I would have most likely cut my wrists open.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Sep 22. 2008 05:58

Pekka [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 21, 2008 15:05 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
One YouTube upload tip that just got solved (good luck finding this). I uploaded 1,5 min production in standard HD quality and the reason why I was banging my upload head was that today the file was 9,5 mins. Allthought I'm suppose to able to upload up to gig (check details at YT) it just would die on me last minute - after 4 hours upload session!
You basically MUST use lower quality, 8 Adsl and something, to get big files up there.
However this has nothing to do with crashing...
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Are you using PowerDirector? Please state what build and version you have?

Information guides:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/2405.page
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
PART A
PART D

I have also sent you a PM.

Dafydd
[Moderator]