Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power 2 Go 9
mboroboy929 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 26, 2013 14:06 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all after some help please, I have just downloaded Power 2 Go 9 yesterday and when \i click to burn a DVD i get a blank screen where i should be able to add the movie. Anyone with any help is much appreciated. im running windows 8

sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
What is your VGA card? Intel HD4000?
jacksonace [Avatar]
Member Joined: Nov 24, 2013 08:48 Messages: 54 Offline
[Post New]
On top of this, do you get an error message by any chance?
mboroboy929 [Avatar]
[Post New]
No its just a blank screen that freezes
mboroboy929 [Avatar]
[Post New]
vga is a nvidia geforce 710m
AVIntegrity [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 13, 2013 16:29 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Was this issue resolved and could you possible explain how if so? I am having the same issue upon upgrade.

Thank you,
Deborah [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 06, 2014 11:32 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, I purchased Power2go Platinum and it is supposed to be an all contained burning software......I keep getting a unsuccessful burn and an "eb130581" error code, I am running windows 8.1. ANYONE have any ideas on how to fix this?
Ernie k [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 03, 2014 05:01 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Deborah, I sent the following to customer service. I am pissed.

Thank god the trial is free, because as soon as I am done typing this, I am removing it from my pc.
Three different error codes, the last one after wait through 10 mins of burning. I have tried emptying the cache and stopping all other processes without shutting off anything necessary and still error code. If your not going to make a product that can function on its own with having to shutdown half of whats on my pc, then why are you in business? I won't be buying your product and will go on facebook and tell everyone there I know. So mr webmaster, please forward this on to the idiots that be, because I won't waste my time registering to send a email to customer service. Might want to sharpen your resume skills.
I googled the all the error codes I got, and all the same forum references, rarely a tech support response, but other members trying to help out, not much success, sorry that you paid.
sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Deborah,
Perhaps this article helps for your case.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/3270.page
Gene [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2014 19:02 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have an odd problem. The cursor will not work correctly when I have the P2Go9 panel up. It will not select the options on the left side of the panel. If I move the cursor off the panel to a blank space on the screen and left click, the cursor will work correctly until I again click on something on the P2Go9 panel. I have contacted support with no help. Loaded and reloaded the program, no improvement. I found that the free Vs7 does the same thing; however, the free download of P2Go9 Essentials works ok. I have tried every think I know to fix this problem. I paid for this and it won't work. I can't even send it back because it was a down load. Support gave me another down load but that does the same thing. Any ideas?
Regards
Gene
sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
Did you apply latest patch to your Genuine P2Go9?
If free download of P2Go9 Essentials is free from this issue, then they should have a corresponding patch file for Genuine.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 21. 2014 23:30

Hank [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 18, 2014 22:14 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Need to uninstall Power To Go 9 and 8 , but they will not uninstall , assistance please .
Hope [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 09, 2015 08:38 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Dvd plays on computer but not on dvd player
sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Hope,
Plz describe how did you get that DVD disc burnt, maybe I have some hint for you.
James1951 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 29, 2008 21:19 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Need to uninstall Power To Go 9 and 8 , but they will not uninstall , assistance please .

same problem. Had to go in and remove all by hand including registry entries. I am more than sure there are files left behind.
James1951 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Did you apply latest patch to your Genuine P2Go9?
If free download of P2Go9 Essentials is free from this issue, then they should have a corresponding patch file for Genuine.

same issue in P2go Platinum. Also another issue, I had 42 windows open on my taskbar installing this program, everyone was hung up on installing Labelmaker 2.5. Program never registered in the Control Panel. Right now I think their software sucks. Would appreciate comments from others are finding or can help
[Post New]
Quote: I have an odd problem. The cursor will not work correctly when I have the P2Go9 panel up. It will not select the options on the left side of the panel. If I move the cursor off the panel to a blank space on the screen and left click, the cursor will work correctly until I again click on something on the P2Go9 panel. I have contacted support with no help. Loaded and reloaded the program, no improvement. I found that the free Vs7 does the same thing; however, the free download of P2Go9 Essentials works ok. I have tried every think I know to fix this problem. I paid for this and it won't work. I can't even send it back because it was a down load. Support gave me another down load but that does the same thing. Any ideas?
Regards
Gene

Hello smile

It seems I am suffering the same fate, gone through the same thing as you on 2 pcs one is a asus homebuild, the other was a HP Pavillian Both on windows 8.1, it seems the power2go9 plays up but the new version power2go 10 works well, but i am loathed to pay for a upgrade, as i resent having to, as I purchased it before 10 was even available.

So Im still waiting on this solution too and no the update did nothing either, as the techs claim not to be able to replicate this issue.

Heres Hoping undecided

Paul

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 24. 2015 18:28

James1951 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I did the smart thing, got my money back and deleted it ! Never did find the problem
sumerJ [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Paul1968,
have you applied latest power2go9 patch?

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/power2go-platinum/patches_en_US.html
James1951 [Avatar]
[Post New]
nope, just said the heck with it, was tired of messing my system up