Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burning unsuccessful - Error Code 3EB130783 SOLVED!
Tina9999
Newbie Location: Northern CA Joined: Oct 12, 2012 23:38 Messages: 39 Offline
[Post New]
Suddenly having problems burning dvds of music videos that I produced with PD Ult 11. Error code eEB130783 for last one. What does that mean?
Thanks
Tina

HP Envy 17 Notebook
Windows 7
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU Q 72021.60 ghz
64 bit op sys
RAM 16.0 gb (recently added some gb)

SOLVED: Apparently my 2 yr old internal DVD burner burned out, purchased a new external dvd burner.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 22. 2013 16:44

CyberPower Inc Windows 7
Intel (R) Core (tm) i7-4770K cpu @ 3.50 ghz
64 bit op sys - 32.0 GB RAM
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Suddenly having problems burning dvds of music videos that I produced with PD Ult 11. Error code eEB130783 for last one. What does that mean?
Thanks
Tina

HP Envy 17 Notebook
Windows 7
Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 CPU Q 72021.60 ghz
64 bit op sys
RAM 16.0 gb (recently added some gb)

Hi Tina9999,
Clear out your old temp data.
Lower your burn speed
Googled the error doesn't give us a lot to work with, looks to be a burn speed error.
Dafydd
Tina9999
[Post New]
Dafydd - deleted temp data, lowered burn speed, still can't get any dvds to burn, same error code. Wasting a lot of my expensive Verbatim dvds! This is a new problem and relates to several different music videos I've produced, which range from 24 mins to 45 mins long. Only thing that is slightly different from most my videos is I used Audio Director to compensate for bad sound systems at the concerts. Any other ideas? I really wanted to turn in these videos to the tv station tomorrow. Why do they give us a code if there is no way to research what it means? Also should mention I downloaded all the PD 11 patches in hopes that would fix, but no luck.
Thanks! Tina

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 10. 2013 07:07

CyberPower Inc Windows 7
rabika [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2013 06:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Is anyone else have this problem? Is it something in PowerDirector or could it just be my DVD player? This disk will eventually distributed to many people, so it will be run in lots of different machines. I'd like to know it's going to work right in all of them. RABIKA
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote: Dafydd - deleted temp data, lowered burn speed, still can't get any dvds to burn, same error code. Wasting a lot of my expensive Verbatim dvds! This is a new problem and relates to several different music videos I've produced, which range from 24 mins to 45 mins long. Only thing that is slightly different from most my videos is I used Audio Director to compensate for bad sound systems at the concerts. Any other ideas? I really wanted to turn in these videos to the tv station tomorrow. Why do they give us a code if there is no way to research what it means? Also should mention I downloaded all the PD 11 patches in hopes that would fix, but no luck.
Thanks! Tina

Hi Tina9999,

Edit out section here.

Ok, let's try a different tack.
Please provide information on your project:
1. Screenshot of the Edit Workspace, with your project insitu. See guide below, Part E & F.
2. Diagnostic file and About information, Part A & B in the guide.
3. Audio files in use (I'll check the image to),
3-1. Are they mp3's
3-2. are they WAV's?
3-3. Make them all WAV (convert them).
4. Do you use Shadow Edit files, I'll check the screenshot?
5. Please provide a screenshot of the Menu Designer showing the button positions of your project - all please. I'm looking to see if the positioning is wrong and if they're outside the TV safe area.
6. Have you cleaned the DVD lately? The laser may have dust on it.
7. How old is your DVD burner... they do break down after some time and need replacing.

I have referred the code to CyberLink, you're right, we should know what these codes mean.

Dafydd

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Jul 10. 2013 07:35

Tina9999
[Post New]
Ok, let's try a different tack.
Please provide information on your project:
1. Screenshot of the Edit Workspace, with your project insitu. See guide below, Part E & F.
Which link to the guide? Could not locate anything with Parts E & F.
2. Diagnostic file and About information, Part A & B in the guide.
3. Audio files in use (I'll check the image to),
3-1. Are they mp3's No
3-2. are they WAV's? Yes
3-3. Make them all WAV (convert them).
4. Do you use Shadow Edit files, I'll check the screenshot?
5. Please provide a screenshot of the Menu Designer showing the button positions of your project - all please. I'm looking to see if the positioning is wrong and if they're outside the TV safe area.
6. Have you cleaned the DVD lately? The laser may have dust on it. Yes - was cleaned by a comp co 1 mo ago since I was having problems. They also fixed the comp internal fan, added more RAM to both by C and D drive, which is where I store videos. I also have been dumping old vids & files on a regular basis.
7. How old is your DVD burner... they do break down after some time and need replacing.
Internal DVD burner came with computer, which I purchased in 2010.

So I did manage to supposedly just burn a dvd, but when it did not auto-eject, finally ejected and now can't find anything on it. Could it be that I'd used a 3D title but only burning to 2D? I changed that to 2D, burned at lowest rate, even tho I prefer highest HD since that is how I film.

Please advise how to send you a screenshot. Thx! Tina CyberPower Inc Windows 7
RobAC [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 09, 2013 18:20 Messages: 406 Offline
[Post New]
Tina,

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/24771.page

Rob

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 10. 2013 20:24

PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
1. Gigabyte Brix PRO / i7-4770R Intel Iris Pro 5200 / 16 GB / 1 TB SSD
2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
Tina9999
[Post New]
Tina999: burning error code 3EB130783
1. Which operating system do you use, W7, Vista, XP?
W7
2. Which version of PD, See Part A below
PD 11 Ultimate Suite - 11.00.302.6
3. Which SR number (available in the "About" box of PD and is NOT the CD-Key!)
SR VDE130529-01
4. What kind of video source material used (codec / container), extension? We often ask for a 5 to 10 second sample , please provide one as an attachment.
1920 x 1080 / 60 i AVCHD video shot by my Sony NEX FS-100U videocam
5. A detailed step by step description of the problem. See Part D below.
1) Burning unsuccessful - Error Code 3EB130783
2) then, after I changed a 3D title to 2D, and burned as mpeg-2 at 780 x 420 / 60i at 8 fps I got a Burned Successful, but dvd would not eject -
3) then I requested 2 copies, so 1st ejected but computer could not read it when I reinstalled to check on it
6. What anti-virus solution is installed on your PC?
Windows Defender?
7. What codec packs installed? See PD's Readme html file - everything that came with the download, not sure where to locate that info
8. What other video editing programs are installed - just in case there is a software conflict.
Roxio 11, Windows Media Player which came with computer
9. What burning software is installed on your PC?
Roxio, Cyberlink whatever it's called that came with Power Director 11 Ult Suite
10. What type of blank disk was used, if you have a burning create issue?
Verbatim DVD-R 4.7 g 16x
11. What background processes / programs running (especially important for problems with the burning)?
not sure what you want - I have Windows 7
12. Provide the dxdiag log file as an attachment, see Part B below
How to I make an attachment? Tina999 CyberPower Inc Windows 7
Tina9999
[Post New]
Subject: Burning unsuccessful - Error Code 3EB130783

1. Which operating system do you use, W7, Vista, XP?
W7
2. Which version of PD, See Part A below
PD 11 Ultimate Suite - 11.00.302.6
3. Which SR number (available in the "About" box of PD and is NOT the CD-Key!)
SR VDE130529-01
4. What kind of video source material used (codec / container), extension? We often ask for a 5 to 10 second sample , please provide one as an attachment.
1920 x 1080 / 60 i AVCHD video shot by my Sony NEX FS-100U videocam
5. A detailed step by step description of the problem. See Part D below.
1) Burning unsuccessful - Error Code 3EB130783
2) then, after I changed a 3D title to 2D, and burned as mpeg-2 at 780 x 420 / 60i at 8 fps I got a Burned Successful, but dvd would not eject -
3) then I requested 2 copies, so 1st ejected but computer could not read it when I reinstalled to check on it
6. What anti-virus solution is installed on your PC?
Windows Defender?
7. What codec packs installed? See PD's Readme html file - everything that came with the download, not sure where to locate that info
8. What other video editing programs are installed - just in case there is a software conflict.
Roxio 11, Windows Media Player which came with computer
9. What burning software is installed on your PC?
Roxio, Cyberlink whatever it's called that came with Power Director 11 Ult Suite
10. What type of blank disk was used, if you have a burning create issue?
Verbatim DVD-R 4.7 g 16x
11. What background processes / programs running (especially important for problems with the burning)?
not sure what you want - I have Windows 7
12. Provide the dxdiag log file as an attachment, see Part B below - attached 3 files, do you want the diagnostic for Sound 2? everything I looked at said no problems detected
Thanks, Tina999
 Filename
tina999 64bit diagnostic.txt
[Disk]
 Description
Tina999 diagnostic screen
 Filesize
35 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
543 time(s)
CyberPower Inc Windows 7
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Tina999

Here's a bit more information for you to work through on the error message you had.

Error code eEB130783 indicates that a disc drive or disc incompatibility problem occurred while trying to burn the production to the physical disc. It could have been caused by one of many reasons related to the disc drive.

You can choose any of the methods below to resolve the problem:
1. Ensure your version of CyberLink PowerDirector is up-to-date.
2. Update the firmware/driver for your CD/DVD/BD writer.
3. Choose the lowest possible burning speed when burning to a disc.
4. Ensure you use good quality discs for burning. CD/DVD/BD writers are not compatible with all types/brands of discs. Please contact your CD/DVD/BD writer manufacturer regarding the supported disc types for your player. Try some different and recommended brand of blank CD/DVD/BD disc.

Dafydd

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Tina999 ,
Thank you for the data.
In addition please check and change:
1. Your graphic card drivers are dated:
Driver Date/Size: 10/2/2011 15:49:28, 708608 bytes. Go to the AMD website and check, do NOT rely on your OS checking.
2. You lack C drive spare storage, shows only 22gb, should be around 100gb (imo). Free up a lot of space - move data out of C drive.
3. Have you added the latest PDR11 patch? See http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/29029.page

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 11. 2013 03:13

garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]
Tina9999:

Welcome to the PD11 Forum. In addition to what Dafydd has mentioned, you might try disabling your DPI (putting it back to the default 96). Some folks have encountered some very odd problems with DPI enabled to higher magnifications. Not sure why.

Hope this is of some help. Have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil Windows 10 Pro x64
Dell XPS 8930
Intel CoreT i7 (4.6 GHz)
32 GB DDR4-2666 RAM
1 TB PCIe -x4 SSD
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
PD14 Ultimate x64, 4207
CD4 Ultra and AD6 Ultra
Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor
Tina9999
[Post New]
garioch7: what is DPI and how do I disable it?
Dafydd: re 12:30 msg
1. Where / what is the AMD website, and should I purchase a new graphic driver and where?
2. I moved my videos to D drive, but the temp files keep reappearing in C drive, even tho' I configured it to go to D drive. I checked an option for them to be auto-deleted after 1 day, but that has never happened. So I end up manually removing each one, which adds up to a lot of time since I tend to save frequently, having lost a lot during crashes in the past. Don't I only need to retain the last temp file for each video?
3. I re-installed the latest patch, in case it didn't take. How would I remove earlier versions?
re: 23:09 msg
1&2: I'll see if Cyberlink has newer versions & download
3. have used lowest possible speed, still not working - my goal is to make best video for tv use, will the 8 fps for 720 be as good quality as the 1920 at 24 fps?
4. Was told Verbatim DVD-R were best dvds, which so far they have burned better than store bought - what might be better?
thanks to both of you! sorry I don't understand so much! tina999

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 12. 2013 02:22

CyberPower Inc Windows 7
RobAC [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tina,

How much space do you now have on your main C: drive now that you have moved your videos to your other drive?

Your DPI - (Dots per inch) is your Display text and objects size.
It is at 144 DPI (150 %) according to your DxDaig.txt file
------------------
Time of this report: 7/10/2013, 22:11:20
Machine name: TINA-HP
User DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)
System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
------------------

Reset it to 100% here's how: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/255-screen-resolution-display-settings.html

Click the Start button, click Control Panel then click Display.

Once you reset to 100% your screen fonts and letters etc. will become smaller. Try this for now then you can always make the text bigger later on.

To update your graphics card drivers go the the manufacturer's website- in this case AMD owns ATI which makes your video graphics card. Here is the update page: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Your video / graphics card is as follows:

Display Devices
---------------
Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850

Rob

2. Lenovo X230T / 8GB / Intel HD4000 + ViDock 4 Plus & ASUS Nvidia 660 Ti / Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIZw3GPwKMo&feature=youtu.be
Tina9999
[Post New]
RobAC
Changed to DPI setting to 1640x1050 for my 17" laptop. No options available in % formula. I had it set at 1920x1080, which had been recommended and is how I shoot my video. Will this change affect video production in any way, or how I am able to view it? Desktop icons & labels were not made smaller.

After downloading graphic card & other updates, my C drive now has 26.9 gb free, with only programs on it - D drive has 684 gb free, consisting of videos, photos, music, Word docs - should I purchase more gb for C drive? just purchased some for both drives, but could get more - can I move programs to D drive or is that not advisable?

I have many programs I'd like to uninstall, but I don't know what they are, such as Bonjour. Some are made by Apple, but my laptop is a PC by HP, not sure if that makes a difference with software. How do I find out which I can keep or delete, or do I just need to review that at a computer repair store and hope they know what they are?

Thanks! Tina999 CyberPower Inc Windows 7
RobAC [Avatar]
[Post New]
Tina-

Put your screen resolution back to 1920 X 1080 since that is the true and native resolution of your laptop. That is not what needs to be changed.

Re-read what I wrote above and follow the link that was posted here:
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/255-screen-resolution-display-settings.html

Click the Start button, click Control Panel then click Display.

See step #3 here is the image:

You will need to have someone physically have a look at your system and clear out all the unnecessary files to free up your main C drive. If you can find a tech savvy person to help it will be better than paying someone which can get expensive.

Another option is to re-size your hard drive to make your main C drive larger and backup drive smaller. But if you do not know what you are doing it can wipe your computer- so do NOT do this on your own. Get someone to do it for you who knows how.

Rob
RobAC [Avatar]
[Post New]

Edit - just realized your C drive is separate from your D drive. Clearing out the unused programs is better than buying a newer larger HD. If you do buy a new HD you will still have to clone / copy your old one and then clean it up or else format the new one and re-install everything from scratch.

And after all that is done there is still no guarantee that this will fix your issue.

Rob PD 14 Ultimate Suite / Win10 Pro x64
Tina9999
[Post New]
Thanks, Rob, that was my plan... will ask a few people about which programs I can lose, already dumped old Roxio program since I really only use Cyberlink PD now. Will be re-making the video that failed tomorrow. Thinking that Audio Director was the problem and hoping the patches will resolve that. I'll let you know if that works. Thanks so much for all! Tina CyberPower Inc Windows 7
Tina9999
[Post New]
Dafydd - still cannot burn a dvd

1) Current space allocations - C drive: currently 50.6 gb free of 434 gb, after removing some programs like Adobe Photoshop D drive: currently 770 gb free of 931 gb, after moving some vids & photos to external HD
Cannot see anything at Small size 100%, had to make Normal, which still doesn't make my Google toolbar big enough to read - is there a way to make just that bigger? Unclear why I needed to make everything so small

2) Q: Does it matter to which folder I save updates to? I have a Cyberlink folder from 2010 and a Cyberlink Programs folder from 2013. After moved there, can I delete from the Download folder?

3) Which is the DVD burner used automatically in PD 11:
a) Power DVD b) Power2Go c) Dvd Maker
It looks like Cyberlink PD Ult Suite 11 gave me so many programs I am confused on why and if they do the same things. OR is my DVD burner a physical thing I may just need to purchase & have physically installed?

4) Best dvds to use are? Currently using Vermatin DVD-R 4.7 gb - after so many failing, I need to purchase some more & want best

thanks for your continued support!! Tina999

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 14. 2013 10:02

CyberPower Inc Windows 7
RobAC [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi Tina, before Dafydd chimes in I like to clarify a bit more about the item screen size setting and why it "might" cause an issue- again it is just one step in troubleshooting.

Also check your private message I also sent you a link.

1.) Your C: Drive is the drive that needs the most space. You have lots of space on your D: drive 700+GB is plenty.

I just did a quick vid. to show others following this thread how to change the item screen size settings to keep your system in line with default items sizes.

It was just a suggestion by Phil on the 1st page that this can cause issues if not within the default items sizes. Some programs, icons and so on don't like too big an item size setting. (Again this is just something to try and see- you can always revert back to your larger size later. I have mine set to 120% or 125% because 100% is way too small for me to view on my external monitor.) See here:

2. Updates are usually saved on your C: drive as well as a lot of other updates for other programs, the system pagefiles not to mention a large System Restore file etc. Which is the reason it is recommended you need at least 80-100GB of free space on your C: drive just in case.

a) Power DVD is Cyberlink's DVD, video/music player.
b) Power2Go is Cyberlink's DVD/CD Disc burning program (use this)
c) Dvd Maker is Windows own DVD creation software- you can try this also.

Tip: Get a couple Re-Writable DVDs (DVD-RW) so you can test burn without wasting good discs.

Rob

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 14. 2013 16:51