Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Green loading bar "rendering... text on it" every time i try to work any video. please i need help
ANTONIO I [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 28, 2012 17:33 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
hello all first post since i bought the software, please pardon my bad english and thank you in advance for your time and help.

Every time i drag a video to the timeline and try start working on it, when i press play i can see a green loading bar with the text "rendering" on it. its impossible to work this way it shows every 3 seconds.

it looks like this http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16237.page watch the pictures. thank you aney89_16 for the pics.

shadow file is disable.

computer specs

Core i7 3770k @4.8 "also tested at stock speed same thing happens"
Ram Kingstone DDR3 HyperX T1 1600mhz 9-9-9-27 16GB 4x8
Motherboard Asus Sabertooth Z77 WC
V.card Asus 670GTX DirectCUII Top 2GB
HDD 3x Sata3 1.0TB / 3x Sata2 500gb
Coolermaster RealPowerPro 1000 Watts
Fresh win7 ultimate x64 all updates installed / all driver and computer bios up to date

The computer is new and powerdirector 10 is freshly installed and patched to latest version.
computer state is tiptoe. ran several tests all working nominal.
thanks for the help
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
First run a Dxdiag and save file to text file and post here on the forum..this gives the volunteer members a better look at your system configuration, to help narrow down possible problems. Second go to your Graphic Accelerator Card website and download the latest drivers from there website NOT windows update. Make sure you have latest quicktime installed PD needs that.
Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 29. 2012 16:07

Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
ANTONIO I [Avatar]
[Post New]
i downloaded all drivers from their site. "asus.com" and video drivers from nvidia. just reinstalled quicktime just in case. same happens.
here its the dxdiag.

thank you for your reply
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
dxdiag
 Filesize
47 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
466 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 30. 2012 11:58

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
How many monitors/TV do you have set up and active? Are you using multiple screen set up?

How many other programs do you have running when you are using this one? How many open when you boot your computer? Is your anti-virus set to monitor everything being written to you hard drive.

I have never seen that green bar so I am guessing at why it is show up. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
ANTONIO I [Avatar]
[Post New]
ty for your time.

im using 2 monitors 1 hdtv, all active. pd10 running in primary monitor.

i don't run any other programs at the same time. i don't even have an antivirus yet, just finished installing all my software.
/ fraps, ultramon, naga software "mouse", and skype / are the ones that start with windows.

im so lost im trying to find info about it but the only that i have found is the post i linked.

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Believe it or not, Skype causes many problems. I'm not saying it is what your issue is but try turning it off or disabling it.

Running programs and having them load at boot are two different situations. If you haven't, try running Windows msconfig .exe, go to the start up tab and see what really starts when you boot. Disable those that you do not want to start at boot; reboot and acknowledge that you made the changes..

If you are unsure, download and run the free "Soluto" software to see what can be disabled. Anything thai s a no brainer can be disabled, for the other category, it is your choice.

Let us know if that helps. .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
ANTONIO I [Avatar]
[Post New]
thx again for your time.

so i have disable pretty much all that can be disable just to test if there was a conflict between these and pd10, even essential things like audio control panel and mouse software. reinstall patch for pd10 just in case.

still doing the same, as soon as i drag any video to the timeline "does not matter if it is a small 20 sec 240p video or 2hr 1080p or format" the green rendering bar comes right away and makes impossible to work anything . i noticed that every time that this green rendering bar shows up a process starts executing named CES_CacheAgent.exe. i tried renaming that thingy and even deleted. for both cases the video wont play, stays black if it is placed on the timeline. restored the file and the annoying green bar its there to ruin my day.
work is piling up while i resolve this issue need help
Joachim B [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Gothenburg, Sweden Joined: Feb 25, 2012 14:24 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I had the exact same problem. In my case it was the beta drivers from nVidia for my GTX 680 graphics card. When I rolled back to the latest current WHQL release everything worked as normal again.
ANTONIO I [Avatar]
[Post New]
thank you for your answer and your time
, i'm forced to wait untill next whql release since current whql does not work correctly with 3ds 2012 nitro im using old computer for my PD for now and will let you guys know if that was my problem when new drivers go Whql.
jerrys
Senior Contributor Location: New Britain, CT, USA (between New York and Boston) Joined: Feb 10, 2010 21:36 Messages: 1038 Offline
[Post New]
This is just a wild guess: have you turned off hardware accelleration? Jerry Schwartz
blasiusxx [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Mar 12, 2011 09:44 Messages: 330 Offline
[Post New]
The Only Problem ist the new Geforce Driver. I have an GTX670 Mobile. And since the Geforce 344.88 Beta Driver and the 348.79, too, the Problem exists.

I've searched an older Driver from ASUS, Geforce 296.66, which supported my GPU, and it works fine.

It's definitivly and Geforce Driver Problem.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I agree

I had this problem "suddenly" show up too, and it was taking PD 5-6 seconds to render less than 1 sec of 1920x1020p H.264 video, even with the preview window set way down to Normal Resolution. Before, there was little or no lag and the green rendering window never appeared.

Turns out that I'd updated to nVidia's latest Beta for my GTX 550 Ti (304.79) since my last PD project, and after checking this thread I went back to the WHQL version (301.42 5/22/2012) and - presto! Problem, solved

No more nVidia Beta drivers for me

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
ANTONIO I [Avatar]
[Post New]
new drivers just came out today 305.53 Beta. still the same problem i cant use WHQL 301.42 since it does not works correctly in 3dstudio max 2012.

i have always use latest beta drivers and never had this kind of issues. now i have tested 3 recent relases and all present the same problem

could this be related to the problem??
http://www.nvidia.com/content/devzone/opengl-driver-4.3.html

i really need to use my PD i had to sell my old computer so i cant do any editing now. any advice what to do? there must be a way around this issue, im so frustrated.

i send support tickets to nvidia to let them now of this issue but i dont think they even read them.. could cyberlink contact nvidia to let them know about the problem? i guess they would read something coming from cyberlink.
James1
Senior Contributor Location: Surrey, B.C., Canada Joined: Jun 10, 2010 16:20 Messages: 1783 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
Well the official driver is 301.42(?) that I run on my system no problem. If you are running the Beta drivers don't! They are "beta' so the bugs aren't worked out and you are going to have issues, that is why they are BETA!
Jim Intel i7-2600@3.4Gz Geforce 560ti-1GB Graphic accelerator, windows 7 Premium 12GB memory

Visit GranPapa64's channel for your YouTube experience of the day!
ANTONIO I [Avatar]
[Post New]
i cant use WHQL 301.42 since it does not works correctly in 3dstudio max 2012.

so i have been waiting for new relase but no luck so far. they sure are taking time to make the next whql relase.
thank you for your answer and your time. if a new driver comes to the light and works i let you all know.
FMRadioTX [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 02, 2012 15:14 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Afternoon, my name is Matt, and I have just now started using PD10. I purchased it back in June, but really hadn't had the need to use it. I am having this rendering issue as well. I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computer specs, so I have attached the DxDiag.txt like requested for another person. I have also updated my video driver to the most recent release. I am still having this issue. Can someone tell me if it is my computer, or if it's something else. Thank you in advance.
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
Specs
 Filesize
46 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
326 time(s)
[Post New]
FMRadioTX;
The latest version of the nVidia drivers that works with PD10 and DOES NOT create this rendering problem is 301.42. Newer versions will not work with PD10.

There is still some small hope that Cyberllink will issue a fix for this CUDA issue in PD10, but since PD11 is now out, I do not know if there will be an update to PD10.

The only way to get PD10 to operate is to rollback the nVidia driver to 301.42.

Complaints can be registered at CyberLink at:
http://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi PDR10 editors,
Just a quick note: I have been informed there will be a patch release for PDR10 to correct the Nvidia driver/pre-render issue you all have been experiencing.

The patch build is currently being tested and will be released as soon as possible. Testing can take a few weeks and this process is not one to be hurried.

When I have more information to pass on, I will post.

Forum Moderator