Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Color Boards
RobertWA [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Sep 20, 2008 00:18 Messages: 223 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all

In the slideshow function you can create title slides by using a color board and adding text. Is it possible to either (a) use that title slide outside the slideshow function (ie saved as a separate jpg file for use elsewhere) or (b) create such a title slide in PhotoDirector other than in the slideshow function?

Thanks in advance.

Robert
[Post New]
Hello RobertWA,

I'd never used the titling function in the slideshow module of PhD (I usually process the images in PhD then build the slideshows in PD), so thanks for raising the question.

It seems like those titles are generated dynamically & cannot be saved as separate files. They do, of course, display in the produced video. So - that's a no to (a).

Question (b) is a no, too. There's nowhere else in PhD that titles can be constructed or saved.

Were you to take a screenshot of the title in PD (or whatever NLE or media player you use), you'd have an image file which could be used in subsequent productions.

My view would be that constructing a title page in other software & saving in an image format would yield far superior results.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
RobertWA [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi PIX

Thanks for the reply.

Robert
ganesha86 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 16, 2012 00:54 Messages: 106 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

Check the following information http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/13699.page#64648

Hope this information helps you.
RobertWA [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ganesha

Thanks for the reply, but I must be missing something in the link you provided, since I still cannot see how to save a color board title slide as a separate image.

Robert
[Post New]
Robert,

No, you're not missing anything. The link was referring to PowerDirector & doesn't help in this case.

Aside from the suggestion I made previously, I can think of no other way to do what you want.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
RobertWA [Avatar]
[Post New]
PIX

Thanks again.

I have been using other software for my title slides. I just hoped that PhotoDirector might do it as well, but alas, no such luck!

Robert