Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Choppy FLV scrubbing?
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Well...
Now with the addition of RobertJ/OZ's, and JL's, and OnTheWeb's, posts, in addition to Dafydd's earlier post, I'm officially back to being...
confused, hahaha.
But...
Dear Cyberlink.
If you are reading any of this, please don't advance this "some can and some can't load and edit .flv files in PD issue", ahead of the other issues and requested features that have hopefully made their way to your "To Do" list.
In my humble opinion, you've got bigger fish to fry than .flv support.
Besides, give some thought and consideration to all those File Conversion Software vendors. They've got kids to feed too. Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jeff,

Movie mode ended up completely freezing PowerDirector and I had to use Task Manager to end the program.

Robert

This post should now be closed as it has run it's course, the point has been proven that PowerDirector does not support FLV and there is no reason why it should, as there are many free converters available

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 23. 2009 01:09

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots