Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
audio problems with voice over and file audio with PD14: too low
lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
hi Longedge

sound card NVIDIA VIRTUAL AUDIO DEVICE

(wawe extensible) (WDM)

i hope I look in the right place!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 12. 2016 12:58

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: also bewcause when by example usng sound recorder voice i couldn't heard me in the PC

Always when I used voice recorder I shut down all traks as really impossible to register when you heard the music or noice, you can't be concentrated at all!

The fix is simple for Sound Recorder. Try this: Open your sound card control panel settings for recordings. Change it from stereo mix or whatever to microphone and set it to default and save the setting. Open Sound Recorder and start recording. It should work now. Talk and save the wav file. Play back the saved file on wmp.

Some sound card settings default to the last used settings saved. Others do not. You just have to remember how to do the settings. The Realtek sound card settings allow a microphone boost up to 30db if needed, for example.

It does seem that your problem can be fixed easily. Look at PowerDirector_voiceover_recording_room.jpg supplied by Jirka.Bolech in the second thread. Open PD12 with a good previous project using voiceover. Go to the Voiceover room and write down the Device (Microphone) and the number for the volume slider position.

Close PD12 and open PD14. Repeat the above. Compare the setting that you wrote down for PD12 and PD14. If the settings are different then change PD14 setting to match that you wrote down for PD12 and save the project.

Let us know if this helps. You may have to make the same changes each time you do a different project if you forget to save the project with voiceover.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 12. 2016 11:51

lunasiatica111 [Avatar]
Member Location: Swizterland Joined: Jul 23, 2014 16:04 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
okay!

will try to do that on next days as soon as possible and I will told you about.

thanks so much