Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I keep volume settings?
The Shadowman
Senior Contributor Location: UK Joined: Dec 15, 2014 13:06 Messages: 1831 Offline
[Post New]
Sorry, it's time to page the experts Panny TM10, GH2, GH4,
[Post New]
Quote: Right! when use the white line on the audio channel to adjust the volume on the audio for both video clip and additional music it works,
I can go back to the start of timeline and the settings are saved, the volume will go up or down. And when I look at the sliders they are going up or down, that's Ok.
So why cant I just use the sliders, I cant understand what I am doing wrong.

If you can make a print sreen of your timeline showing the wave and audio controls, may help us analyze better.

post picture here. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
borgus1 [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Feb 27, 2013 00:33 Messages: 1318 Offline
[Post New]
Does this describe what you're attempting...

Select a clip.
Open the audio room.
Move the scrubber (red line) to where audio level is to change.
Move the slider/s of the respective channels to the desired levels.

When you do that you should see the white horizontal audio line on the timeline clip move accordingly, as a new keyframe is created at the scrubber location.

Exit the audio room and play the clip. The white line should not change, and your adjustments should be preserved.
shezza1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 26, 2012 15:43 Messages: 32 Offline
[Post New]
borgus1 Thanks I have not a clue where I have got it messed up BUT I have just done what you suggested and YIPEEE it worked. It will remain a mystery. Thanks for everyone's input.