Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Various buttons etc disappear at random points
[Post New]
Here this problem is happening more often, after the last update PD12 v. 2930.
The way to restore but fast for me and click on the icon (shortcut) PD12 I added the toolbar, just 2, clik. AMD-FX 8350 / 8GB DDR3
SSD SUV400S37240G / 2-HD WD 1TB
AMD Radeon R9 270 / AOC M2470SWD
Windows 7-64 / PD16 Ultimate
rcohen [Avatar]
Member Location: Smokey mountains, TN Joined: Oct 10, 2013 21:44 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:
Quote: Glad to hear that it's not just me ;-/ I hope this issue can be resolved as it's truly a show stopper when you're "in the zone"

rcohen

RobAC's answer seems to work the fastest in restoring the interface.

Minimize the user window then restore it is very fast.

It seems to the a screen refresh not happening.

It is absolutely a screen refresh, at least on my end. What puzzles me is that apparently this has been a problem with PD for a few versions, according to what I'm reading on your forum. Just seems strange that a platform that is designed to run on high end graphics displays should offer such a hiccup and for so long ;-( I hope they can find the issue soon...

At least I now know it's not the system I just built... thanks for the validation on that guys!!

rcohen RCMedia Services dot net
Most Anything Digital