Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Royalty Free music, which I paid for, and I still can't use!!
[Post New]
After several emails and a couple of weeks, I´ve finally been able to sort out this issue with royaltyfreemusic.com : I can use the track in question without any problems for my youtube videos.
That gives me peace of mind as apart from the receipt, I also have their emails.
I guess it's a bit of jungle out there and we're all trying to make some sense out of it.
It's only fair that musicians should make some money out of their compositions, but many of us are pretty honest people who have purchased a license to use it, and we should be well covered.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 14. 2012 16:35

PD17 Ult, PD16Ult, PD15ult + 13ult + 12ult
Painthop X9, X7, X4, 9
Aurora 3D (!!)
Animation Shop
Flex Gif Animator
Howler 9.5 !!
Intel Core I7-479 Cpu, 3.6 Ghz, 24 Gig Ram
Windows 10. 64 bits
Bubba in TX
Senior Contributor Location: Central Texas Joined: Dec 12, 2009 21:32 Messages: 1332 Offline
[Post New]
I thought Senior Contributor meant everyone was over 60 like me......

It sure does not mean you are Senior in knowledge.... just look at my threads and posts.... __________________________________________
Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

CyberLink PowerDirector 10 Tutorials
PDtoots PowerDirector Tutorials

**NOTICE**
When you are asked to provide a DXDIAG you go the following link and do part "B". Your posted specs are NOT what we are looking for as they tell us nothing. The specs on the box of your computer mean nothing. The DXDIAG shows us how your computer is configured as it runs.

DXDIAG Link
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I thought Senior Contributor meant everyone was over 60 like me......

It sure does not mean you are Senior in knowledge.... just look at my threads and posts....

Senior Contributor means over a certain number of posts on the Cyberlink forum.

As to being over 60, that is not a crime. It just means we have more experience.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Can I be a Senior Newbie?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 15. 2012 08:39

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Kmot
Contributor Location: Northridge, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2012 01:45 Messages: 432 Offline
[Post New]
[rant] All this "money making" crap is a pain in the arse! Youtube has zillions of "Partners" who are trying to make a dollar off their uploaded video. We as patrons now get bombarded with in screen advertising as a result.

I long for the 'good old days' when people uploaded their videos for the pure pleasure of "sharing" and we got to watch them clean and uncluttered without having to wait through advertsing. [/rant] ~Tom~
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: [rant] All this "money making" crap is a pain in the arse! Youtube has zillions of "Partners" who are trying to make a dollar off their uploaded video. We as patrons now get bombarded with in screen advertising as a result.

I long for the 'good old days' when people uploaded their videos for the pure pleasure of "sharing" and we got to watch them clean and uncluttered without having to wait through advertsing. [/rant]

It is true that we do have to see advertising on some videos.

On the other hand aren't you glad there is a Youtube where you can showcase your videos for free.

It costs nothing to be a Youtube member, and videos posted are available for a billion world wide to watch.

That is pretty good odds for a few seconds of advertising.

Would you like to be one of the up-loaders that get paid for people viewing your videos?

Just sign up for the Youtube Monetize program.
http://youtu.be/EFDlJ1x2org

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 15. 2012 15:07

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

marcMan009 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2012 07:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Check out http:/www.soundtaxi.net.
There you'll find a huge stock of royalty free music, that can be easily licensed for private and commercial Youtube-clips.
Without limitation on how many people may watch your videos.
I really hope this is helpful.

Cheers from Germany
marcMan009 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 30, 2012 07:17 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
^^

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 30. 2012 07:29