Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
2702 Update / Disable Tracks Anomaly
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Brilliant retort Barry!

I was hoping you'd say something like: "Well - it worked just fine when I had PD8."

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
When dealing with troglodytes, one must speak trogloditian. HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Don't worry Barry. Hardware acceleration issues at your age is not uncommon. Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips
Pax 123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Location: Miami, Florida Joined: Feb 25, 2010 06:35 Messages: 282 Offline
[Post New]
Please world, know that these senior contributors' contributions are not the solutions for which I hoped which I advised you that I await. Hardware acceleration issues are not unique to this forum and their resolution may be more readily pursued elsewhere. Carsten, I think your finding was earth shaking, Sunami-like. (ha,ha)

Pax

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 23. 2011 13:25

Laptop PC, ASUS
Core i7 Q 720
Win 7, 64-bit
RAM 8GB DDR2
Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M 1GB DDR5
1Nina
Senior Contributor Location: Norway, 50km southwest of Oslo Joined: Oct 08, 2008 04:12 Messages: 1070 Offline
[Post New]

You be nice to Barry, you!!!!
Just something.
https://www.petitpoisvideo.com
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
I hate you...

"In this experiment, people had their brains scanned while viewing pictures of people they hated. The results showed increased activity in the middle frontal gyrus, right putamen, bilaterally in the premotor cortex, in the frontal pole, and bilaterally in the medial insular cortex of the human brain. The researchers concluded that there is a distinct pattern of brain activity that occurs when people are experiencing hatred."

Can I carry out your brain scan ? It won't hurt - well only a lot, for a long time.

Apparently, René Descartes viewed hate as an awareness that something is bad combined with an urge to withdraw from it. From your posts, I thought this only applied to PD9?

Keep taking the medication.
Best wishes
Adrian

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Medication?

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy!

Geez - I can feel a dreaded threadlock coming on (which is better than a threaded dreadlock, I guess)

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 6240 Offline
[Post New]
Quote:

gyrus,

I love gyrus, them Greeks know how to chow-down...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 23. 2011 18:16

HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)
Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus E-PL5.
Tape capture using 6 VCR, TBC-1000, Elite BVP4+, Sony D8 camcorder with TBC.
https://www.facebook.com/BarryAFTT
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
All,
Item 180.
CyberLink have issued an eBug action for the issue and when corrected an additional post will be made.

While I do enjoy repartee and one line quips I have to call a halt to any further off topic commentary. The thread has not been finished (ok once it has been) and a follow up will have to be posted here. The latest contributions effectively hijacked this thread which is something newbies are asked not to do. We have all done the same in the past but we need to show restraint and use PM or email to communicate any witticism further.

Thread locked.

Thanks
Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 24. 2011 07:03

Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
CL = Bug fixed in v2930
Please check.
Cranston
Senior Contributor Location: USA Joined: Aug 17, 2007 02:26 Messages: 1667 Offline
[Post New]
Using build 2930, and following exact same steps as I outlined in the first post to this thread, I can no longer replicate the auto disable tracks anomaly/bug.

Issue appears to be resolved/repaired. Thank-you CL & Dafydd.

XP Pro – PD9.0.0.2930 Click here PDtoots for a collection of PowerDirector Tutorials and Tips