Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wandering if is a way to filtering newbies from olders
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
Like some long time ago Cap. Kevin says..... "Thats why I love this forum" LETS MOVE ON.!

Tony, your comments was excelent as always... lets move on! to
Bubba, I always love your sens of humor and the way you manage the soldiers.
Dafydd, now its your time to say something about Fred, and make pease with Cap.

This is not just a forum. Its a comunity.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 06. 2011 15:30

Dickflyfisherman [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: May 29, 2008 09:34 Messages: 197 Offline
[Post New]

The companyss major marketing is having their software in retail computers, which means that thousands if not millions pull up the software, just fiddeling around, so by nature they will have a ton of questions, all which usually irritate moderators, besides that many of the regular users by thier nature do not read all the avaiable hints, tips, and instructions, myself if I buy a new camera or whatever, if I ever do look at the instruction book I only do that when stuck. SO the moderators need to enlist the help of the more knowledgeable posters to assist them, not chase them from the forum

ANYTHING under the conmpany banner refelcts directly to that company and its marketing

If there is no monitering of this forum by executives at Cyberlink THEY ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 07. 2011 11:29