Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
eA0000005
ProducerMelissa [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 17, 2010 18:27 Messages: 42 Offline
[Post New]
OK i am running WIN7 PD9 I am burning a DVD. It gets to 55% and i get

"error code eA0000005" "The pack queue is empty. That causes Muxer cant keep muxing."

I have been burning DVD's for the last 3 days and no problems but with this DVD i can not get it burned becasue of this error how do i fix it. or if any one can please tell me what it means.

Sony nv7802u
intel core i7
620 gb hhd
Nvidia Video card
Win 7 64 bit
DVD Burner

Melissa
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Please have a read: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16413.page

Further information links: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17508.page

ProducerMelissa [Avatar]
[Post New]
Ok i tried what your link said and nothing i still get it. I changed my video speed. and i have even taken out things and changed my menu and nothing. I still get this muxing error. What is Muxing anyways. After i get this error i say ok then the burn will stop and i go to eject the DVD and it will not eject. i have to reboot the computer to get it to eject. i have burned other DVD's just fine but i try and burn this video and i get this error.
Sony nv7802u
intel core i7
620 gb hhd
Nvidia Video card
Win 7 64 bit
DVD Burner

Melissa
ProducerMelissa [Avatar]
[Post New]
the only thing that i have done diffrent on this video than i have on any other video that i have done is to use the wave editor to change some audio. could that be the reason for the problem here.
Sony nv7802u
intel core i7
620 gb hhd
Nvidia Video card
Win 7 64 bit
DVD Burner

Melissa