Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
odd forumn issue...
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
i can see folks are looking at
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/11350.page

I tried to add something to it today and it wont finish posting. has anybody tried to answer my request and had troubles getting it to post for them also?
Cap'n Kevin
Senior Contributor Location: Chebeague Island, Maine Joined: Dec 26, 2008 20:22 Messages: 2011 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Larry,

I am not 100% sure, but I have seen this happen before on rare occasions. The problem with the post is the Subject Title is too long, too many characters. I think it's a little bit of a bug.

Can you edit your SUBJECT and shorten it...I think it will then allow aperson to then respond.

Sound Good?

Regards,

Kevin

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 19. 2010 19:26

Check out PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials and more! Over 5,000 Subscribers.
Larry Patrick [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jul 11, 2007 14:21 Messages: 276 Offline
[Post New]
it works now with a shorter subject.

This forumn software definetly has issues that can get pretty annoying. I have learned to edit large posts OUTSIDE of the provided editor window due to a funky scrolling bug.

Thanks for the suggestion.
David_H [Avatar]
Member Location: U.S. Joined: Jan 08, 2009 16:19 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: ...I have learned to edit large posts OUTSIDE of the provided editor window due to a funky scrolling bug.

I've been doing the same thing---VERY annoying. Also, having to manually enter BB codes in an outside editor is a pain. And some BB codes don't work properly like the codes for indented lists.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 20. 2010 18:50