Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving from PD19 to new computor and update2021
Philippina [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 10, 2016 09:43 Messages: 31 Offline
[Post New]
Please advise: I bought the update 2021 ultimate to install on my new computor. I suppose that I first have to install the PD 19 Ultimate on this new computor. I have been updating from PD 14. Question: Do I have to start installing all updates from PD 14, or is it sufficient to start with PD 19? I have kept copies of the previous versions. My current computor is too old and must be replaced, but I would like advice on how to do the changeover without any mishaps.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You may want to try this first: Install that upgrade version of PD19 on the new pc. Enter the key code from the last activation and registration. It works for others if you do a search on this forum. Here is one such post that claimed success: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/47401.page . You only need to install the last PD19 update patch and none of the earlier ones.