Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Yes Tony , This PM has been sent by me and i'm happy to know that i m not alone. My MPEG 4 AVCHD video has a poor quality compare to original video.
for me, the main problem is the frame rate
The original rate of my video is 17 Mb/s 1080i or 1080p 25fps but when i import my video in PD8, my video has only 15.. Mb/s. I don't understand why...
I'm happy if anyone can found the good setting to have a good in AVCHD ... but i think that i am dreaming
My camcorder is a canon HF 10
Yeah hello guys, i have the same problem, my AVCHD folder stop burning at 21 %.
Someone has an easy solution because i don't like using MPEG4 production because i don't want to compress my video (full HD AVCHD)

regards

jaystee
Thank you
Have you an idea about the time which is required to have a response from the support ?
Because Since i have posted my request, i have no news. But maybe it's too early
hello

I have big problems with my downloaded version (build 82220). Nothing tools of magix fix (eg : lighting correction , stabilizer correction) work on my computer whereas with the trial version, i had nothing problems with it. I work on avchd video but i have this problem with other video format.
I have uninstalled PD8 then reinstalled and i have the same problem. I have tried to disable Cuda process but it didn't work.

my computer is a laptop lenovo Y550: T4200 (dual core 2GHz) 3 Go ram DDR3, G force 130M (Cuda ok). my camcorder (Canon HF10)

I will be very happy if someone has a solution

Best regards

Go to: