Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello Bob& Dafydd

Thank you very much for your investigation.
Hopefully due to your effort we will have a fix soon.

Octavian

As I’m not immortal and I don’t have unlimited storage space, I’ve found a quick solution to sync problem; I’ve used an different tool to join MTS records to a mp4 file (it was the only option) and imported in PD8. After that it was a easy job to include photos and create the menu (that’s why I like this software), burn on a BD-RE (just to be sure : ) and I’m pleased with the result.
Hi Bob,

Thanks for you time. Unfortunately seems that once again it is not my fault. I’m just wondering if I’ll be able to use this software or I should think to purchase a different one.
Lucky for me I have enough storage space for the moment to backup my recordings but the point is that I have this software for almost six months and never been able to use it.

Octavian
Hi,

After the last PD8 patch I’ve finally succeeded to make my first BD from my Canon HF100 personal recordings to be played on my Sony BD player. Unfortunately after joining all the .mts files I’ve noticed that the audio is delayed progressively (I don’t use transition effect or post processing). I suppose that maybe PD8 does not align the audio and video streams when joining the clips.
Is it anything I can do to solve this issue?

Thanks.

Octavian
Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

My workaround is to use 16G SDHC card to create AVCHD folder (choosing SD card instead of DVD) but I do hope that we will have an official fix soon

Cheers

Octavian
Hi,
I have also received 2207 build trying to solve the issues I have with Canon HF100 and Sony BD350. Seams that this time AVCHD works but not BD. There is any settings allowing more than 8.5G or maybe disabeling the disk size checking?
I want to burn my BD-R discs using AVCHD format.
Thanks
Go to: