Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Haven't got a solution yet - what's my next step?
Cheers,BigO
No - mine crashes for create a file or creat a disc, although I can do both at LP quality.
C'mon guys get those reports back - its Friday night so fill out the form while having a beer! Also some info:

My current project is around 8 gig at HQ quality.

I have been doing some troubleshooting and I can burn the same file perfectly at LP quality with no errors which brings the file size down to around 2.8 gig I think. So I go another step and try to burn the file at 'smart fit' to a 4.7 gig disc and unfortunately it crashes again. So anything above LP quality and/or 2.8 gig in size crashes. Can you try and burn yours at LP and see if you are able to burn successfully.
Cheers,
BigO
Exact same problem here too mate. My current project is around 8 gig at HQ quality. At 21-24% burn time it crashes and the system 'encounters an error and must close'. I have been doing some troubleshooting and I can burn the same file perfectly at LP quality which brings the file size down to around 2.8 gig I think. So I go another step and try to burn the file at 'smart fit' to a 4.7 gig disc and unfortunately it crashes again. So anything above LP quality and/or 2.8 gig in size crashes. Can you try and burn yours at LP and see if you are able to burn successfully.
Cheers,
BigO
Hi guys,
Unfortunately I have the error code too. At first my system would crash at 24% during the burning process as soon as the titles were 'preparing'. I has an 8.5 gig disc in at the time. This happened 3 times so I changed the menu around thinking one was corrupt and even tried without menus to no avail. Now I cannot even burn anything using PD7, even a single short movie file without getting the eb020b8d message at 20% burn time. Dafydd if you can please send a solution my way would be much appreciated.
Cheers.
BigO
Go to: