Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Support have suggested that it could either be space on my HDD, the DVD burner or other DVD burning software... so I've installed it instead on my windows XP system. Same errors.

Have put this to support to see what they suggest.
I have sent an email in to support - I'm sure there are many more people who have this problem.

Dafydd - if you do have any suggestions, do let me know

Kind regards to all,
Dominic
Sorry to dig up an old topic....

I have PD7 - 7.00.2105

I have burnt single layer dvds in the past. On this occasion I was burning a DL DVD+R (8.4gb) and got the error eb020b8d. It occured about 20% burn time.

Part E and F to follow shortly when I've done them i have also uninstalled nero and re-installed it again to see if that is causing the problem. I have Nero Version 8 and just the burning ROM, no other DVD burning software such as InCD or Roxio.

I am using Windows Vista on a CoreDuo 1.8Ghz/2GB RAM... about 12GB free on the hdd... its a little grubby around the mouse but I don't think that's affecting it*

Many thanks in advance for your help - any questions you have to help you will be answered as quick as I can.

*this bit may or may not be serious

[edit: outputting to a folder gave me an error of a000000a at 50%. ]
Go to: