Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dafydd,

I got it to burn by changeing it to AVI instead of MP3 and it played in my DVD player. I don't know I had this problem, I have never had it before. I wonder if I should uninstall and reinstall. I really don't know the difference between AVI and MP3 anyway. Also I tried Windows Movie Maker and it worked with that. Since all I wanted to do was split the movie in half it worked quite well.

Thanks for your help.

Antonina
OK burned it using AVI now to see if it plays on my DVD player. I don't understand this I have done it many times before using MP3. Also it said it was producing titles while burning - I didn't add any titles, is that common I never noticed it before.

Antonina
Yes it is I and I have done this many times before without any problem. I first read all the help messages you all have presented but none seem to apply to me. I have PD7 with all the latest patches and I don't have any chapters, music, menus or anything. I am just trying to burn a copy of a TV program, "Miss Marple", that is too long to fit on a single DVD. I downloaded it from my computer which records TV shows and took off the stuff on the front and split it in half, produced it and then tried to burn without a menu. I have done this many times before without a problem. I have tried deleting temp files, cookies and clearing stuff off my hard drive also moved to another drive, I still have the problem. Do you have any other ideas of what I might try?
I editied a tv program to a shorter length so that I can burn to a DVD. I keep getting a burning error code a0000005. I am using PD7 and have done this many times before. Can anyone tell me what the problem could be? Thanks, Antonina
I am having the same problem with the latest build, has this been solved yet? I have been working on editing this old home video for a friend for about 3 months and now I can't get it to burn. Dafydd please send me the form to fill out.

Antonina
Can someone tell me the best way to capture from this camera? Power Director 6 doesn't "see" it. Is my only recourse to finalize and then capture from DVD?

Thanks
Go to: