Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've noticed a green line appearing at the bottom of a video file I recently rendered. I also noticed that the green line appears in the playback temporarily when I first drag a file onto a track, but disappears after a while, though it still remains in the rendered product.

It only appears under portions of the video where I use video files that I recorded on my camera. There's a 10-second bit at the beginning where I'm just using a black screen with white text and the green line doesn't appear until it switches to camera footage.

I've used this camera in PD15 before and it hasn't done this before, so I don't think it's a camera issue. I also haven't used any complex features to edit the video (the most complex the video gets is fade transitions).

Help would be greatly appreciated as I need to have this video uploaded fairly soon.
I work with a lot of anime footage for my editing, and when I worked in PowerDirector 10, the program would automatically remove soft subtitles (not fully integrated with the actuall footage) from MKV files, which made my job a lot easier. However, 15 seems to integrate the subtitles with the footage despite not showing up in the Subtitle Room.

Is there any way to remove the subtitles from these tracks in 15?
Go to: