Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After posting this question Steam has just started a sale on PDVD 19, with 30% discount. If indeed it can be installed on more than one machine (like other Steam-licensed applications), then I'll buy it. Now I just need to find a way to answer this question...
Quote For video file playback, it might have an indicator that marked the last scene you played on timebar.
You have to click the indicator to resume after the video playback has started.

Thanks for replying.

Is there any option that requires less dexterity? My HTPC does not have a mouse connected to it...
...or can PowerDVD be used from any machine on which I install the software and have the Steam client on?
I have the trial version of v19 Ultra, and it doesn't seem resume MKV files that I stopped playing. It always starts playing from the begining of the file, and I tried on two different machines. This is a deal-breaker if true. Please advise.
I bought the full version and SVRT now works :
I bought the full version and SVRT now works :
Quote: the SVRT button is grayed out, I have purchased the programme. but it's just grayed out,no matter what i try it wont allow me to select it.

Have you managed to make it work? If not, has Cyberlink refunded your money?
Quote:

Trial version does not support SVRT on H.264.

Jeff

Oh, this explains why I'm having difficulties with it. Makes it a bit risky to purchase the software unfortunately, as there's no way for me to guarentee that it actually works with files from my camera (Sony A77).
Any update on this one? I'm trying to use the trial version with files from Sony A77, but with no success.

Whether I purchase the full version compltely depends on getting this functionality to work.
Thanks, this is very helpful.

I installed and activated PowerDVD Mobile as suggested, and downloaded the FREE version of PowerDVD Remote. Can you confirm that the latter is indeed identical to the paid version except the supported version (with the paid version required for users of old versions of PowerDVD)?
Hi Michael,

The app stores includes a free and a paid version. The bundle I purchased included the paid versions, as was evident in the cart where a price was strikenthrough. How do I get the paid version from the app store without having to pay for it again?

Also, I have both an Android phone and an iPhone. Does the license grant me to use the paid version on both?

My Order Number is 212261120

Thanks,

Oren
I just bought the Ultra suite via the sharewareonsale.com deal. My order includes the following:

1 Power Media Player Item No. 110075560 License - $0.00
1 PowerDVD Remote Item No. 110063069 License - $0.00

Niether entry includes a download link or a serial. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
Go to: