Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi and welcome to the PD15 Forum.

Personally, I author and burn one BD disk, then use Power2Go to create duplicates. I "verify" each disk duplicated.

There is freeware that will do that for you, as well, but this being a Cyberlink Forum, I am not able to provide names of programs. "Mr. Google" is your friend.

You could also just reload your projects in PD15 and then go to the "Create Disk" module and author/create as many additional BD disks as you need.

Good luck and have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

Thanks for the words, but I still cant do it. I downloaded 2Go but I could never find where it downloaded to my hard drive. I have an external Blu-ray program. It seems its problem with Blu-ray format...I think I will have to pass on this. When I try to go through PD15 it only copies a small portion of the disk.I should have backed up when i burned the original. IT leave me with a problem of not being able to make copies of then work I have alreaqdy done...

Thanks again, you migh thave a word or two/

I got it using a MKV program. Thank again

Gary
Quote This where Packed Projects can be very helpful. Every project I do, after I am done, I export to a folder with "Pack Project Materials" function of PowerDirector. The entire timeline, and the remaining Library contents (used or unused) can be exported for archiving. If I need to make a change, or burn a disc, I simply recall my PPM folder, which has a PowerDirector Project file in it, and reopen it in PD. The PPM is forward compatible with new versions of PowerDirector, so you can open it in the future, say, with PD 17.

That is useful to be aware of, but in this case, Garioch's proposed method is perfect, Power2Go, or other disc burning software to simply copy the disc.

Thanks for respoinding. I like the idea of saving into something like PPM. I'll look into it. Still though there has to be program for copying Blu-Ray disk. The problem is I have to use a external Blu-ray player and I can't copy that a disk on my labtop DVD player..

Thanks for the advice,

Gary
Quote Hi and welcome to the PD15 Forum.

Personally, I author and burn one BD disk, then use Power2Go to create duplicates. I "verify" each disk duplicated.

There is freeware that will do that for you, as well, but this being a Cyberlink Forum, I am not able to provide names of programs. "Mr. Google" is your friend.

You could also just reload your projects in PD15 and then go to the "Create Disk" module and author/create as many additional BD disks as you need.

Good luck and have a great day.

Regards,
-Phil

Thanks for the words, but I still cant do it. I downloaded 2Go but I could never find where it downloaded to my hard drive. I have an external Blu-ray program. It seems its problem with Blu-ray format...I think I will have to pass on this. When I try to go through PD15 it only copies a small portion of the disk.I should have backed up when i burned the original. IT leave me with a problem of not being able to make copies of then work I have alreaqdy done...

Thanks again, you migh thave a word or two/

Gary
I am completing a family history (40) years of slides, photos, cam corders. I am almost finished. I have made 3 copies of each disk. Now other relarives want a copy of some disks. How can I make copies of my home made BlueRay disks? I use an external Blu-ray Disk player (Samsung) with my lab top to produce the originals. I am unable to have the Capture mode of PD 15 take in the disk data, it will not recognize it, Do I need another progran to do this?
Since I have downloaded Power Dir. 15 I have been unable to use capture to convert my the VSH tapes to disk. In order to update my drivers I got a new video capture device (V.TOP). Everything works fine until I press the record button at which times a Power Director box pops up saying that"movie is copyright. Recording is prohibited." These are home videos that I did about 15 years ago. Is there some way I can deal with this issue?
Go to: