Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You can probably just create a Windows back up image. I believe that this is free together with the license that you purchase.
What Power2Go version do you have if you don't mind me asking? I think that this is version related.
Not really sure what happened here but support is still active. Are you still experiencing issues?
Hi Mich, are you still getting this? If yes, I would recommend to create a support ticket. This might need to be duplicated first.
Hi Denielle, I was just wondering about this. Were you able to contact tech support and got this resolved? I was wonder on how to fix this.
Perhaps what you can do here since this is working for you in the past, you might want to try a system restore on your PC. To switch it back to an earlier state. It's worth the shot.
Quick question about this though. Was this working well for you in the past? Were there any modifications done too?
Just a though here. Do you still have copies of those files? You might want to try them as well and see if it makes a difference.
Yes, can can choose your own avatar. Just go ahead and visit your profile page.
fire wire to USB connection

Is that being recognized by the laptop itself? Any updates on this by the way?
Nice to see this working for you Vigilante. Good luck here too!
I think your best option here Don is to set it up under properties. I have come to find out that not all disks are "burn" ready with all the details.
From the list of options under burn tab, what did you choose?
it didn't have the Burn Video Disk option, just Data Disk, Copy Disk, Disk Utilities and Photo Disk options in the new task menu.

I think what you have here is the demo or trial mode. Can you please verify this?
I think that this can be done through Windows. it's in Control Panel under default players.
Looks like those patches are causing these to happen. Has anyone tried replicate this and see which of those patches are causing this?
Would be nice to if flipping can be developed as an added feature here. Would be nice to see that as an option.
Have you found any work around on this yet? Seem's like the sorting option might be enabled by default. In any way, I cannot find the option to modify this.
Hi Jerrys, just curious on this. Were you able to find at least a work around on this?
I tried the latest patch out, this seemed to have fix the capture issue.
Go to: