Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
HELPPP CYBERLINK YOUCAM DELETED RESTORE NOT WORKING OR DEVICE MANAGER THE LAST IT WORKED WAS SEPTEMB
[Post New]
So i deleted my webcam because it was giving problems again so i deleted it to downgrade a new one which worked before but all of a sudden trying to download a new software as before not working upgrades not working . I gave up n left it for about 2 months n tried again but nothing restore not going back to around september date so cant go back that far went to reinstall old programs still nothing. But when i go on skype n click new picture the light for my laptop comes on so i no its not damaged Device manager says hp tru cam is working properly also what do i do.....
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
suggest to contact the technical Support:

http://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html

br
Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
fantamace [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 23, 2013 20:32 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Denielle, I was just wondering about this. Were you able to contact tech support and got this resolved? I was wonder on how to fix this.
[Post New]
well they direccted me to hp.com to basically download the software but that isnt my problem i tried dnwloading so much times not its saying error verification transform verifythat the secified path are valid :s probably all u need to do is download the software tho...goodluck ...