Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I was thinking about two of these. http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/roadhawk-ride.html
I've never made a 3D movie before, nor have I two cams, so it's all hypothetical at the moment.
My latest cam was destroyed along with my bike, while I was riding it, by a truck ignoring a red traffic ligt.
I still have to buy a new camera.
So before I do very costly things that won't work, all opinions, views, comments are welcome.

regards, Peter
Thanks, I will look in to that.
I was extecting PD to have some function for that.
As I don't have "stereo" shots at the moment, I'll try doing it with random video's, expecting to see one movie with the left eye, the other with the right, just for testing.
Hopefully PD will get such a feature.

Maybe someone else has some suggestions?
I intend to ride to Finland next year. I like to make a 3D movie of the trip. I can use 2 HD bullet cams recording at the same time with a distance between them of about 50cm. How can I combine the two 2D video's from these cams into one (side by side) 3D video using PDP 11.0.0.3026 ?
Go to: