Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
yes I should appreciate the reply given by Mom 2007 and -1-steve-1-,Thanks to all the members for providing your valuable/technical replies. I came to know a wonderful solution just peeling back the black frame gently solved this problem
nice discussion.... came to know new information regarding the webcam...i can suggest you one thing.. if you have google chrome installed in your laptop. try to locate webstore at the lower right corner... click it and browse fro webcam app, video cam app...what not you will be amazed from that store. if fabcam app is working and you can able to take images from webcam means your web cam is functioning well only thing is you need operating package...
some times due to dust or loose contacts also this will happen. try to call on customer care contact number.. if you have.. though warranty is over you can call and know the status or any qualified solution.. if you feel that you don't have the details of customer care contact number you can get it from http://customercaresupportnumber.com/ a fabulous website providing the toll free numbers of USA, UK and CANADA regions...
nice discussions.... good forum. i came to know new things from the discussions, thanks to the forum providers...
keep posting new things.....
Go to: