Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power DVD works with the patch, but... No sound (?) - And my mouse is accelerated (Razer TAIPAIN)
Sound works with all other programs

Launch PowerDVD I get a message about Windows Media Player (I do not use) znd WMP is "tweaked"

I have tried with and without anyDvd, the problem is same
Quote: Yep I know what you mean. It was working perfectly ok for me since I bought it, been weeks/months, and the only changes have been Java updates and a few seemingly innocuous Windows Updates.

Will wait and see what techs suggest, but glad you mentioned about VLC, never realised I could play BDs using that (and even though it's a pain to not be using PowerDVD, the codec etc from it needs to be installed, for VLC to be able to play them anyway, if it's anything like in the past where a proper DVD software had to be installed for other apps like WMP to be able to play DVDs).

Yes I think I think the problem is with java

It must be remembered that Java 7 deletes older versions (eg JAVA 6)

I use another program : Zoom Player Pro and... and the error message is the same : Zoom Player Pro can't access to the storage unit

I did a test with VLC, SPlayer ... Both can play blu ray (Blu ray Real, not ISO images)

Same problem with ALL my Blu Ray

What is the problèm ?

Java is up to date
Nvidia drivers is up to date
Firewall and Bitdefender are désactived

and last version of powerDVD of course (with AnyDVD)

Intel I7 2700 -
MSI GTX 580 Lighting Extreme
16 Go Ram
Crucial M4 256 Go
Windows 7 64Bits
Go to: