Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: I have purchased YouCam5 Deluxe (with the Christmas offer), which is said to be working on Windows 8. However, this is not true. Whenever I install it and try to start it, I get an error message. I have submitted several reports about this error, but I still haven't got an answer.
I have tried to set both the installation file and the program .exe file in compatibility mode and/or with Administrator's right. I have cleaned my computer's register, cache and so on. My webcam's driver is updated.
My computer is an Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz with Windows 8 Pro.
Can anybody help?
Thank you!

I like phenomenon.

Did you solve it?

Tell us how.
Quote:
Quote: I know you had known address.

but, PDA10 Build 2231 download and run to continue if an error orccurs.

There seems to be a problem in the downloader.

So I need <exe file>

Someone received file downloader, plaease send it to my mail.

bluedesi@naver.com

Note that I am korean. Please understand even though the lack of English language skills.

Did you re-try the downloader, It stopped the first time, but when I clicked Retry button, it worked.

I waited a minute before clicking Retry.

Hope you see this screenshot.

(alt+p)

When you click OK, the Program(cyberlink downloader) is terminated.

This problem occurs only in the 2231 update.

In addition, are very grateful for your attention.

Quote:
Quote: Updates are not downloaded.

2231 update files have sent to my e-mail would be appreciated.

bluedesi@naver.com

You can't get the download from Cyberlink software Patches?

All of the Cyberlink updates for Powerdirector are here: (Click link)
http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdirector-ultra/patches_en_US.html

If you can not download from the above, check your firewall settings to allow downloads from cyberlink.com.

I know you had known address.

but, PDA10 Build 2231 download and run to continue if an error orccurs.

There seems to be a problem in the downloader.

So I need <exe file>

Someone received file downloader, plaease send it to my mail.

bluedesi@naver.com

Note that I am korean. Please understand even though the lack of English language skills.
Updates are not downloaded.

2231 update files have sent to my e-mail would be appreciated.

bluedesi@naver.com
파워디렉터 10을 쓰고 있습니다. OS 환경은 윈도우 8 Pro 64bit입니다. 얼마전에 DSLR 600D 로 찍은 720p의 동영상을 편집하려고 파워디렉터에서 import 했습니다. 그런데 이것을 export 하려고 탭을 클릭하니 프로그램이 강제 종료가 되네요. 이거 어떻게 해결하나요?
그리고 프로그램 업데이트를 다운받아 실행하면 런타임 오류가 계속 뜹니다. power2go를 받을 때는 그런 문제가 없었는데 powerdirector는 계속 오류가 생기네요.
Go to: