Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
YouCam5 Deluxe not working on Windows 8
mikebond [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Italy Joined: Dec 18, 2012 05:21 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have purchased YouCam5 Deluxe (with the Christmas offer), which is said to be working on Windows 8. However, this is not true. Whenever I install it and try to start it, I get an error message. I have submitted several reports about this error, but I still haven't got an answer.
I have tried to set both the installation file and the program .exe file in compatibility mode and/or with Administrator's right. I have cleaned my computer's register, cache and so on. My webcam's driver is updated.
My computer is an Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz with Windows 8 Pro.
Can anybody help?
Thank you!
BLUEIN7 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 13, 2013 12:14 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: I have purchased YouCam5 Deluxe (with the Christmas offer), which is said to be working on Windows 8. However, this is not true. Whenever I install it and try to start it, I get an error message. I have submitted several reports about this error, but I still haven't got an answer.
I have tried to set both the installation file and the program .exe file in compatibility mode and/or with Administrator's right. I have cleaned my computer's register, cache and so on. My webcam's driver is updated.
My computer is an Intel Core i7 3.4 GHz with Windows 8 Pro.
Can anybody help?
Thank you!

I like phenomenon.

Did you solve it?

Tell us how.