Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Apologies - only reading the previous posts - FLV's worked OK with the 75% 4.7GB disk I editied and burnt before this one - works great!

So FLV must be "Compatible"
OK - back home - shut everything down, rebooted and only started PD8 and past project.

Burnt fine in 22 minutes although now stuck in LG RC288 player in READ mode!

Burnt another disk (BTW 8x DVD-RDL Verbatum) and this one went to 51% before - OK it does say:
Problem Event: APPCRASH.EXE )
Application Name: PDR8.exe
App Version: 8.0.0.1930
Timestamp: 4a71b564
Fault Module: KERNELBASE.dll
Fault Modual ver: 6.1.7100.0 etc.etc.

Does not seem to be happy chappie!

Let me go and see if I can get the LG to give up it's bootie!
In this case it was FLV files off YouTube - Both sessions -

Destination media was normal Verbatim DVD+RW printable and Dyasan dual layer DVDnot sure + or - RW

But it did not get to burning.

1 st session was 6 youTube sessions with Chapter Info - That went quick!
2nd session was 18 youTube sessions with Chapter Info - this was at 21% this morning (for 5+ hours) - re-ran it and it bombed out quite quickly at 21% (So time does not help!)

I have been using Power Director for many years and had v7 on the i7 Win7(64) untill v8 was released and have been using that successfully till I tired to do more than 4.7GB (What happened to the smart sizing??)

I will run it again when I get home this evening and see what messages I can catch - It did report messages and not the usual windows "Syscrash.exe" one ussually gets.

I'll be back!
Had the same problem last night! Burning a double layer DVD - stops at 21% (Volume to be burned > than 4.7GB (whatever)

Writing has not begun so disk is still OK

Did a normal DVD (with other content) at about 75% capacity - that went like a dream.

Do always write image to disk first. 500GB+ free disk space

Intel i7 930 processor, 3 x 2GB 3DDR, Intel Switchover MB, Samsung DVD writers, Windows7 RC (64)

It did ask to send error message to ?? - said yes.

And what is that stupid advert in the middel of the window for? I paid for the S/W
Go to: