what the support write me about this problem
Last login time: 2009-08-31 11:22:07.577
Your Question Our Reply
pinchas kalimash Asked 2009-08-31 11:22:07.577 vcakhilesh Reply 2009-09-01 04:19:37.387
when i try to burn dvd whith my power direktor 8 i have this problem "aytorin mrg could not do file access for temporary files" .
Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.
We understand that you are getting error message while trying to burn DVD, using PowerDirector 8.
In regard to your issue we suggest you to follow the below steps:
1. To avoid any compatibility issues, please close all other software and utility applications including virus scans, screen saver and instant messaging software before you launch PowerDirector.
2. Empty the contents of the C:\Windows\temp folder and C:\temp folder, if you have one. To open temp folder, kindly follow the path:
Click on “Start” -> select “Run” command then type “%temp%” to open the temp folder. Select all files of the temp folder and delete them.
Empty the 'Recycle Bin' folder. Right click on the Recycle Bin folder and press on Empty folder.
3. Try to burn the project in the lowest possible recording speed to ensure the best quality and the integrity of the video. This option can be found by selecting Configuration button on the 'Burn' Configuration page.
4. Start Windows in Selective Startup mode, do the following steps:
a. Click on Start.
b. Click on Run.
c. Type “msconfig” and click on OK.
d. A System Configuration Utility window will come up.
e. On General tab, select Selective Startup.
f. Uncheck "Load Startup Items".
g. Click on Apply.
h. Click on OK.
i. Click on Close.
j. It will ask you to restart your computer. Click on "Restart".
5. Update the drivers of your Display card and the Sound card. To update the drivers we suggest you to contact the manufacturers of the Display card and Sound cards or visit their website.
6. Please check whether the drive where you have installed PowerDirector software has enough space on it. For example if you want to burn 5 GB of data on the DVD then you must have 25 GB of free space on your drive. As a large memory space is required for buffering while burning a DVD.
Now, try to create a "DVD Folder".
If issue persists, try to uninstall other CD/DVD burning software like Nero, EasyCD Creator, and DirectCD etc. Two burning softwares installed on the same computer are known to cause conflict due to common files in them.
To be sure that PowerDirector software is working fine, we suggest you to try to create a "DVD folder" first before burning the DVD. To create a "DVD folder" follow the steps given below:
1. Click 'Create Disc' once you have done all the editing with your project.
2. Click on the 'Burn Disc' button which is at the right hand side bottom of the screen.
3. The screen that will open, there is a checkbox 'Create a DVD folder' option, please select this option.
4. Click on 'OK' to burn.
If the "DVD folder" gets created then there will be some issue with your DVD drive.
To resolve you issue we suggest you to update the firmware of your DVD drive. To update the firmware we suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the DVD drive or visit their website.
However, if the issue persists then you will need to reinstall the software. Follow the steps below to reinstall your PowerDirector. Before installing your program, please close your MSN messenger. Since we found that MSN messenger may lock some installation programs.
Please follow the steps below to uninstall PowerDirector and then re-install:
(a) Start --> Programs --> CyberLink PowerDirector (uninstall it).
(b) Start --> Run (key in "regedit") --> HKEY_Current_User --> Software --> CyberLink --> PowerDirector --> delete the folder.
(c) Start --> Run (key in "regedit") --> HKEY_Local_Machine --> Software --> CyberLink --> PowerDirector --> delete the folder.
(d) Re-install PowerDirector.
(e) Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
Once you have reinstalled the software then try again to burn the DVD.
Please make sure that the total size of the project should not increase 4.3 GB as 5 to 6% of the disc space is used to store information related to the tracks and sectors.
We hope this will resolve your issue. However, if you still face any problem then for immediate response, please use this reference:
Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink Products.
Thank You and Best Regards
CyberLink Technical Support