Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Gday Sparky

Cheers it does work but only for res capture 640x480 and below above that MP4 is the option available.
Ive heard back from cust support but they just asked for my serial number for the 3rd time the support is a bad joke here.
I will tell anyone that asks me about cyberlink to avoid it like the plague. This is the 5th product ive brought and 3 still have unresolved issues.

Cheers all the best for the holidays and the new year
Gday Sparky6756

Ive had the same problem and support has been no help except to say uninstall re-install and install latest patch but it doesnt work. Ive only had any luck with uninstall then reinstall then install patch date : 2011-09-21 then 2011-12-08 then 2012-09-21. Then ignore the update notices but i had to install the first 3 patches so it supports intel core i5 works. But ive had no success at all with Cyberlink support. You can try what I did I hope it helps . Ive brought 5 products and im very disappointed I must say esp with the response from support .

Good luck
Gday StoneyVa60

Mate Im hearin you hey Ive been having problems with media espresso wont sync with ipod and all i get is the run-around sayin uninstall re-install and tell us the version number after update . Ive copped this over half a dozen times and it still doesnt work Ive brought a plugin for WMP12 to get music onto ipod as I refuse to ever use itunes ever again. And Youcam5 if i record video it doesnt record but it thinks its recording and the stop recording button is greyed out so i cant do anything then not even close youcam5 without using task manager. I got the exact same responce as before uninstall re-install and still doesnt work. then it was ur audio driver is to old wtf so i updated it same not working. And because of the slow responce from support this has been going on for ages. No srry or look we will give free access to phone support to help fix this. Nothing i can pay for the phone support forget that ive paid for software and ive brought 5 products from them. And ive even ran the problem software on a diff computer it has the exact same problems. I am so pissed off with the support here its a joke .

Hope u have a better experience than ive had mate but i will persist untill i get some result.
how do i re download youmemo2 when disc is rooted and without it installed i cant repair youcam 5 . this is realy starting to annoy me this site and software.
Go to: