Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
That would be great John, but yes, by all means take your time to sort out your taxes. Ill be fine waiting for a bit, really appreciate this. Thank you.
Hi John, any chance you could link this patch and let me know your steps to resolve this problem. Any help would be much appreciated.
Im having an issue in regards to playing blu ray disks with pdvd 10, upon pressing play on the software control panel, the program automatically shuts down, no error message. Strangely, dvd's will play fine. System is a brand new self built pc with a new windows 7 hp 64 install. All system and device drivers are upto date. Appreciate any help/advice in trying to resolve this.

system spec
i5 3570k
asus p8 z77 v pro
8gb ram
nvidia gtx 670
lg blu ray drive
asus xonar dx audio card.

Prior to this pdvd 10 worked fine on an earlier home built pc.
Having the same issue here, pdvd 10 will play dvd's ok, but the minute i try to play a blu ray disk. The program simply closes. I had bought pdvd ver 9 ultra, (disk copy). This was then subsequently upgraded to ver 10. System is a new build with a fresh win 7 64 hp installation, all drivers etc are up to date.
Go to: