Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Love version 15, but have a problem when switching to cinema mode, there is a pinkish colour, like its in 3d mode, i've turned all the 3d stuff off, it's still there, works fine in normal mode, any clues???
I have the same problem, had to revert back to 13
I run older versions plus TMT and don't have any issues, run 14 and its brighter
Just tried the this new version, looks great,seems faster than previous, however the contrast or brightness levels seem to be very high, is there a way of adjusting or am I missing something? I have 2 computers, 1 it is fine the other bit brighter than it should be, any one have any ideas
I was having similar problems, a little stutter every now and then, I was running Malwarebytes in the background, disabled it and no more stutter, maybe some virusware software could be doing same thing.
I have the same jitter/stutter when playing MKV files.
I very rarely get blurays to play off the disk without anydvdhd running in the background.
I've got the demo installed on a completely different computer now and it has done the same thing, what am I doing wrong?
Hi all, I installed demo version of powerdvd 13 and it worked fine for a couple of days then all of a sudden it won't load up, I tried reinstalling, same thing. As far as I know I havn't changed anything on my computer, has anybody else had similar problems?
How stupid am I, it was so simple the answer, thanks for the reply.
Just started using Powerdvd 12 for playing 3D material, just one issue, sometimes the 3d playback is out of sync (3d is reversed) is there an option (hotkey or something) to reverse it, I can do it on the projector but its not conveniant.

Any help appreciated
Go to: