Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

You might try to simply use the "Create a folder" in the "Burn in 3D" window vs writing to BD. If successful, you can write that folder to BD using windows explorer or other utilities.

Jeff

Thanks for the advice. But it didn’t help. I get the same message when I choose create folder.
Message says: Transcoding engine's front end stream error
I am using PD 14. I was able to write 3D movies to Blu-ray discs so far. Recently it has started showing the error coocooo5. I tried reducing the size of the file, disabling hardware encoding but still, I am not able to make the 3D Blu-ray disc. Please help
Quote Just let the programme form shadow files for HD videos. After that timeline dont jump.

Thank you. That was helpful.
Thank you so much
I have upgraded from 11 to 14. I cannot fing a way to produce in MPEG 4 format which was there in 11. MPEG 4 is needed for many sites. Can somebody help? Thanks in advance

Mohan Abraham
Thank you so much.
Mohan Abraham
I have recently upgraded from 11 to 14. Now I have both 11 and 14 on my desktop. Can I uninstall 11? Will it corrupt 14.

Mohan Abraham, Kochi, India
Thanks for the suggestion.
I have tried expanding the clip on the time line it didn't help. One thing I noticed is that when I load mpeg 1 format there is no problem. Is it the resource crunch on my computer? But I thought i7 4th gen. with 1TB HD , 16 Gb DDR3 and 2Gb graphic card was good enough.

What about absence of H.264 multiview encoding in my PD 13 trial version? Is it available in full version?
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried all that but the problem remains. When the cursor moves it seems to be jumping one or two frames.
I am editing mostly surgical videos where each frame is important. That is my problem. Pinnacle studio 10 and 17 does not have this problem but then they are not user friendly and does not have the many features which PD has.

My trial version of PD 13 does not have H.264 multiview encoding. Does the full version have that?

Please lt me know your suggestions and thanks in advance.
I have an i7 4th gen. 16 Gb Ram,2 GB Video card and Win7. I down loaded the trial version of PD 13. When editing on it the cursor movement is not smooth. It jumps a few frames while moving which makes fine editing difficult. I stretched out the timeline to 2 minutes still the problem remains. Any solutions? This problem is not there with Pinnacle studio 17.
Go to: