Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
error coocooo5
Mohanabraham123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 11, 2012 01:53 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I am using PD 14. I was able to write 3D movies to Blu-ray discs so far. Recently it has started showing the error coocooo5. I tried reducing the size of the file, disabling hardware encoding but still, I am not able to make the 3D Blu-ray disc. Please help
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I am using PD 14. I was able to write 3D movies to Blu-ray discs so far. Recently it has started showing the error coocooo5. I tried reducing the size of the file, disabling hardware encoding but still, I am not able to make the 3D Blu-ray disc. Please help

You might try to simply use the "Create a folder" in the "Burn in 3D" window vs writing to BD. If successful, you can write that folder to BD using windows explorer or other utilities.

Jeff
Mohanabraham123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 11, 2012 01:53 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]

You might try to simply use the "Create a folder" in the "Burn in 3D" window vs writing to BD. If successful, you can write that folder to BD using windows explorer or other utilities.

Jeff

Thanks for the advice. But it didn’t help. I get the same message when I choose create folder.
Message says: Transcoding engine's front end stream error

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 06. 2023 10:36

JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks for the advice. But it didn’t help. I get the same message when I choose creat folder.

That test isolated that it's not associated with any burn operation. You'd probably have to attach a small source clip and see if other users with PD14 have similar issues with your clip.

Jeff