Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am trying to add motion to some document stills I have for an instructional video. When I apply magic motion effects it zooms in so close that the document is not recognizable. Must be something I am missing, but how can I adjust so the entire document is in view?
I like the magic motion option. Thanks Tony! Jim, I do have a volunteer problem, but when it comes to photography and now video I can't get enough of it!
Thanks all! I was obsesed with being able to change the duration manually and frustrated when the slideshow creator reverted to a defaut setting. I really want the motion effect so I guess I need the slidshow creator. For now, I used more or less pictures to get the length I needed, but will convert to a video for the next one. I am trying to time pictures to a voice over description of a process at my work. I am new to video editing, but that didn't stop me from volunteering to do a training video. Hopefully many lessons to be learned.
I have been working with a video for hours now trying to match my slide show to a pre-recorded voice over. It seems the only way to increase or decrease the length is to add or delete pictures. This because the slideshow creator keeps using 5 seconds per slide even though I keep changing it during editing. Anyone have a solution?
Go to: