Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
WOW you do have a gift! thankyou for this resource. If I stat making FPS Games again I will use a few, with your credits!
QUOTE::: tomasc
30/05/2016 18:54:42
Subject: Re:All 7 of the Particals have been removed~!
When you save it the changes are made on
the timeline for that project only. Click save as allows you to save it
as a template in which you must give it a new name. ::: END QUOTE

Thanks, I will try that out.. I did find the files.. How can I put them back in the program?
Ok this really really stinks, No matter if I do File new project or workspace. All 7 of the Particals and the 5 titles I made from MAKE NEW are removed as soon as I change projects or workspaces.What is the fix please.Christine
PS I love your YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uVvRfOK74A
Media conflicts can be caused when you try to have two software read or open the same media file(s).
*Maybe it's a Monday morning, I'm not awake yet mode and I'm missing something...
Dafydd

Me to but I have no clue what I am doing,.

I did get it worling again and by accident found out how to speed things up a lot.,

Internet went down so I went to msconfig and unticked all my security goodies and rebooted. and wow what a difference!

I just rendered a almost hour film in four minutes thirty seconds. with hardware rendering speed up. they usually took over a hour to do that.

just trying to learn something new,
The reinstall worked even have a small wannabe movie to prove it. And somehow sVRT3 is now working as well. Picture below. Thank you

Update I did go through the registry and verified all the path for all of the directories that are listed and there's a lot of them. There were three that were not correct don't know if they had anything to do with the previous problem but can try and import all the median now and see what happens have a good one bye.
Okay are we working? Good thank you. Have to use my Dragon to type this my wrist is a really bad. I found something that will really ruin your day because it ruined mind. I had upgraded cyber link 13 to cyber link power director ultimate Suite 14. However to try and save a little time, I opened power DVD and imported all of my media and sound files.I didn't realize this would crash power director ultimate Suite 14, because the program would open and in the importing media screen would show for about two seconds and then it would crash I tried it in an easy mode I tried it in full mode I tried it in every mode that there is and right now I am reinstalling cyber link power director ultimate Suite 14 after having uninstalled it, then I went back to power DVD and removed all of the folders for all of the media I didn't think 500+ gigs spread out in 7 directories and 3 hard drives would be a problem but apparently it is. I'll let you know how it works out thank you.
I did buy the full version, 13 and 14 just for the SVRT and It is greyed out on mine too, Anyone have a suggestion?
Go to: