Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for all of the help. The problem appears to be associated with playing .mov produced movie files with the Windows media player on Windows 7. I used the h.264 movie format and it works just fine. I will just that format. All of the audio formats seem to work when produced with h.264. Thanks again!
Thanks. It must have something to do with my media player on my laptop. When I import the produced movie into PD10, it plays audio just fine when played in PD10. But there is no audio present when i play the movie with Windows media player. the problem is identical with the nature.mpg sample file as well as my produced movies. does this interpretation sound correct? the audio is not muted on my media player, I checked that
Thanks very much for the prompt reply. I am using the latest 1129b version of PD10 and have now tried MP3, M4A, WAV and WMA, all of which are listed in the audio formats supported. None of them will play in the final produced movie. However they all play during preview in the edit mode. Do you hvae any other thoughts? Is there a setting in PD10 that I need to activate to allow audio to be included in the final produced movie? Or should it automatically be included in the final movie file? Thanks for the help.
I am running Powerdirector 10 on a new Dell Windows 7 laptop with 8 GB RAM. I have put together a video using a number of photos and mp3 music. The music plays in preview mode during the edit process and everything looks good. But when I produce the movie and then run the resulting .mov file, the video plays but there is NO audio. Can anyone give me any suggestions to try to fix the problem?? Many Thanks!
Go to: