Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi guys.
When I tried to install Power2Go 6 in my Windows 7 sp1 64 bits notebook, the installer prompts me to install windows media player 10 or above. But, as we know, this version of windows comes with WMP 12.
I don't know what's going on.
I've posted my dxdiag here, with this message.
Sorry for my english.
I Hope that someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Michael. Thank you for the information.
Anyway, I can't run power2go 6 in my machine with windows 7 Home Premium x64 with SP1.... the app keeps crashing... and the problem comes after an upgrade to sp1...

Regards, Paulo Vitor
HI, Mr. Jerry. Thank you for your time and support. But i'm really wan't to know if the version 6 of Power2go runs in windows 7 sp1, since I own this software.
Anyway, Thank you for the answer!
I would like to know if there are any known compatibility issues with power2go 6 build 6.1.4419 ( it's part of Cyberlink DVD Suite 7.0.3320 deluxe OEM HP) and Windows 7 SP1 64 bits... 'couse after an upgrade from windows 7 64 bits to windows 7 64 bits with SP1, the power2go simply don't run...

more descriptions of my problem can be found here (a.K.A Dxdiag, windows .wer file:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17228.page

Any hints?
Thanks a lot.
Same problem here...after an upgrade to 7's Sp1...
The problem is that it's an HP OEM software (part of DVD Suite deluxe)... HP don't solve my problem and say that I must contact Cyberlink support... Cyberlink's support says me it must be solved with HP... what a mess!
Power2go 6 build 6.1.4419 keeps crashing at start.... what tha hell can I do?
getting help from cyber link is a freaking mess
You're right, my friend
i've installed Nero (trial) while this problem isn't solved....

I've posted both DxDiag.txt and the event viewer log

Someone can help me here?
Thanks a Lot.
Go to: