Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It may be a problem of the software while downloading. Please use this link to download the software :- http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/trials/powerdirector/download_en_US.html
Hi Paula@63,

To test the webcam with Cyberlink YouCam, click Start , type youcam in the search field, and select YouCam from the list. When the application launches, assuming the area in front of the webcam is brightly lit, you will see an image of yourself displayed in the center of the application. You can completed the test to verify the webcam works.

Moreover use this link for your reference :- http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01415015&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3744230
When you have submitted the ticket,what the technical support team say you.Any thing about the possible cause and if they are working on it.If the technical support team have told you that they will get back to you shortly then at least wait for their solution
Hi Jim,

The video is awesome and I really enjoyed it.It is a good creative work.Well done

Hi ToObeyIsLife,

It will be better if you provide some examples and also if possible the screenshot of the error you are getting.
It is really important to be aware of the counterfeit products masquerade which are often sold online. But I think that measures should be taken like that,when a counterfeit product is purchased and when updated there should be some patches developed by the cyber link team,that after receiving the new updates for the counterfeit software,they can detect it and block it there itself.

I also use the same as TheDudeiswatching.But my default output device is windows 7
Yes, when they have told you to update the driver you need to update it. But before updating please buy high end driver,so that in future it might be compatible with other products
As the technical support told you that they will release the patch very soon.So please have your patience and wait for them to release it
CLPD8 won't allow you to produce mp3 files and Audacity rejects WMA files due to patent issues.

I think that then you have to register it,so now tell me that if you are using trial version or a full version
Hi for this I will suggest you to contact the technical support team. Here is the link :- https://membership.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/service/technical-support.do
Quote: Hi,

5. Am I correct in understanding that videos recorded in 1920x1080/60p will not be able to be burned to Blu-ray discs? If so, is there any reason to record in 60p if my main objective is to view the videos on TV via burned Blu-ray discs?

6. Is there a noticeable difference in the quality of videos recorded in 1080p vs 1080i?

5. Why don't you try to test it with a small video first,then you will come to know if it is possible or not possible.

6. 1080i and 1080p are both High Definition display formats for HDTVs. 1080i and 1080p signals actually contain the same information,Both 1080i and 1080p represent a 1920x1080 pixel resolution .The letter is an abbreviation for the type of scan the TV uses -- 'p' stands for progressive and 'i' stands for interlaced.

Progressive scan is better than interlaced because it processes the images twice as fast. This faster scan rate produces better clarity and color in the on-screen picture.
It will be better to test like this,take a video which is small in length and try to convert it in different modes.Here then you will get an idea which one you require and you can continue with that
Hi Kikkeri,

That is fine but I am telling that is not that possible without splitting the program in two,but rather completeing it full and save it
Go to: