Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sorry for the double post, I've got a clue about what happen with "Fringe issue": I solved ithe issue unchecking Hardware aceleration in Total Media Theatre 5 in Powerdvd is impossible unchecking hardware aceleration in BD reproduction so is something in relation to HW aceleration I don't know if only happens in NVidia purevideo, I've got a gtx 280 graphic card... or this issue happens with ATi as well.
Titles are exactly Fringe series first and second seasons (Warner) (Region B).
I bought them through Amazon France although I live in Spain.
Previously I had the issue with Star Wars spanish edition, although this issue was fixed with your patch.
Thanks
Rubén
I had the pixelated problem with Star Wars but the problems were solved with the patch, but today I was trying to watch Fringe seasons one and two in blu-ray that I bougt today and I have the issue again like cyberwulf. I have never had a trouble like this with any Warner title.
It's the same problem that I had with Star Wars with all the disks of both seasons, I don't know what happens.
My powerdvd 11 is updated to 2408 version.
Downloading thanks, I'll try with the Star Wars set tomorrow
Although I installed the last patch for powerdvd 11, the trouble is still there.
I don't know how to do in order to watch the films, the only solution will be buying a standalone player
Go to: