Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
At least you got a response. I still haven't even though my support ticket has been open for about 10 days. It might be time to get a refund and find better software.
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. Playing Star Wars Episode I on Blu-Ray and get choppiness/pixelation randomly but usually after a few minutes. I find pausing and waiting 10 seconds usually fixes it. I get loud pops from the speakers also.

I have PowerDVD 11 that I just bought, a brand new media PC with a core i5-2500k on a Asus mini-itx Z68 motherboard. This set-up plays the dark knight at around 5% cpu usage with the cpu running at 1.8ghz.

When watching Star Wars, core 1 is running at 100% (3.5ghz, so turbo boost is pushing it high) but the video clock is only running at 850mhz (max is 1.1ghz). The other cpu cores are running at 2 to 5%.

This is ruining the movie watching experience and considering I bought this media box/powerDVD set-up solely for this Star Wars release, I would appreciate it being fixed soon.

Go to: