Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
So Power2go 7 can burn encrypted DVDs without shrinking them? I didn't see anywhere on the website that said it would burn an encrypted dvd, it did say you can make a dvd encrypted though.

If it does burn as it goes can you still fit all of one movie on a disc?
So there is no way to get the aspect ratio to fit on my tv correctly through cyberlink ?
Quote:
Quote: I just switched the HDMI output to another one there are two in the back and one on the side of the tv. The one that wasn't working was the one on the side, so its working fine now i guess its for something different that what i was trying to do.

I have another question though how do i adjust the dvds picture on the tv screen so it doesn't get cut off? Its not a full view like on the laptop screen.

Are you talking about a DVD that was burned in PD9?--Video software programs, PD9 included, all enlarge source material beyond what can actually be seen on a TV screen. That's why there are the "TV safe zone" boundaries (dotted lines) to invoke so you can make sure your project stays within bounds of what's actually going to be seen in the final product.

I had to do some testing and disc wasting to figure out what my actual "safe zones" were - they were slightly larger than what PD9 shows as a safe zone, now I know what to rely on.

rbowser

No its a Netflix blu ray movie.
I just switched the HDMI output to another one there are two in the back and one on the side of the tv. The one that wasn't working was the one on the side, so its working fine now i guess its for something different that what i was trying to do.

I have another question though how do i adjust the dvds picture on the tv screen so it doesn't get cut off? Its not a full view like on the laptop screen.
Quote: I'm not sure this is a PowerDirector problem. Check your computer documentation. Try different outputs. Make sure your TV is set to the right input source.

If I misunderstood the issue, then post more details about what you are trying to do.

Im trying to watch a DVD on my flat screen tv through my laptop blu ray player. I have a brand new Dell XPS laptop using Windows 7 and a Sony Bravia tv. Ive got an HDMI cable running from the laptop to the tv, i tune the tv to the HDMI input iv got the cable going to but when i play the dvd it doesn't duplicate on the flat screen.
When i try to watch a DVD with Cyberlink or Windows Media Player for that matter whiled hooked up to my tv with an HDMI cable nothing shows up on the tvs screen.

I can watch for instance say something like a tv show that i have in itunes on the tv screen but dvds will not show up.
Go to: