Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not the answer I wanted David, but I appreciate the information. What a weird request from HP... why would they care if someone wanted to change the capture folder??? And also odd that there's no fix for those of us who do. Jeff
So they're aware of the problem then? In other words, there's nothing we can do until a fix is released? Obviously, please let me know the moment this becomes available. JTB
Michael, it's been almost 3 weeks since my last contact... any resolution to this issue yet??

Thanks, Jeff
Thanks Michael. It's appreciated, though I'm not quite sure why this straightforward question needs to be 'escalated' - it's simply just how to change the destination folder! That said, please get us a resolution ASAP. Thanks a lot. JTB
No, it hasn't. No resolution from CyberLink yet.
Michael,

Please get us a resolution, as I'm apparently not the only one with this issue.

Thanks.
My support ticket ID is: CS001050609
Michael,

I can't find the SR - my YouCam came pre-loaded on my computer. I believe I'm asking a pretty simple question. Just looking to change the Capture Folder, yet the file path is grayed-out, and won't allow me to change it under Settings.

Hope you can provide a solution.

Thanks, Jeff

P.S. I submitted this question to the Forum AND Tech Support
I just got a new computer with YouCam version 3.5 installed on it, and I can't change the Capture Location.

I look under 'Settings', and I can see the option there, but it is grayed out and won't let me alter the location.

The user's manual says to click '....' to change, but I don't see a '....' icon anywhere.

Please help!

This should be a VERY simple fix, I'm just stumped.

Thanks, Jeff
Go to: