Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Update,

I reinstalled PowerDvD9 following the instruction given by the support ( mail support ) and applied the patches ( see my first post for the patch details ).

I still go the message "Cyberlink can't read the content because it is corrupted" but if I play a BR disc that works stop it and try again with the previously non working BR disc it works.

This issue is very strange.

Update 2 :

My "trick" doesn't work. I tried again and it failed.
Update :

The BR discs I have issue with are :
- http://www.amazon.fr/Coffret-trilogie-Seigneur-Anneaux-Intégrale/dp/B004VFYNYE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310312271&sr=8-1 ( Lord of The Rings Extended Cut )
- http://www.amazon.fr/Coffret-Alien-Anthologie-Blu-ray-collector/dp/B003TP3VGS/ref=sr_1_5?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1310312293&sr=1-5 => the first disc Alien, Aliens ( the second disc ) is working.
Hello,

Some blu ray discs which worked perfectly before are now unplayable, I get the following message :
"Cyberlink can't read this disc because it is corrupted"

PowerDVD full Version : yes
PowerDVD SR Number : DVD110429-02
Patches applied : CyberLink.OEM_RiTA10_v351_DVD101224-03.exe and CyberLink.4105(D)(Patch)_DVD110429-02.exe

Operating System (including x86 or x64 Bit Version) : Windows 7 64 bits

Do you use administrator or restricted user account? : admin

Is your PowerDVD a Retail product or bundles with HW? : bundle with HW ( Asus optical drive see DXDiag for more info )
Used VGA

Used VGA driver version : see DXdiag

Used Audio device : see DXdiag

Used Audio device driver version : see DXdiag

The Audio setting in PowerDVD and in OS (default devices) : yes

Used ODD drive (full model name and Firmware Version) : ASUS SBC-06D1S-U USB / Firmware : can't find it but Asus has no update for my ODD.

Do you use Amplifier (Model/connection) : no

Used Display(s) : Prolite B2712HDS

Which kind of display connection (HDMI/DisplayPort/VGA/DVI) : HDMI

Which display refresh rate do you use while Playback (24/25/50/60/120/...) : 60

Are you using single or dual monitor environment : single

What kind of Antivirus SW are you using? : Microsoft Security essential

What is your default Internet Browser? : Opera

The detailed issue description : Some blu ray discs which worked perfectly before are now unplayable, I get the following message :
"Cyberlink can't read this disc because it is corrupted"

Does the issue happen in Classic mode or CinemMode (MCE-Plug-In) or both? : both

I have uninstalled Power DvD9, cleaned the registry and reinstall and patch again : same issue
Go to: