Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there

I have PD8 and all I'm trying to do is burn a BluRay DVD to back them up! When I upload the files into PD8 the playback is shaky and out of synch with the audio. I've no idea where to begin with trying to fix this. I have a Sony bluray writer and a Sony HD camcorder.

any ideas??

thanks
Hi
I have some footage from my Sony HD camcorder that I am trying to burn onto a Bluray disc. The files from the camcorder are M2ts files. When I try to view the footage on Power2Go, I get no picture but I do get sound. How can I burn the files, do I need to convert the m2ts files to something else? If I do, how do I go about doing this and am I best using one of the other software options in the Cyberlink media suite (like PowerDirector or something else?)

thanks
hi

thanks for the reply. So looks like Power2Go is the way to go. Just out of interest then, what would I use Instantburn for? I've already formatted a disc for it so I'll need to put something else on that. I guess something that I won't want to share with someone else? Also, there are no issues like that around Power2Go?

thanks
I have some HD DVD footage from my HD Camcorder. I have a sony bluray disc burner and want to burn the footage. Am I best using Instantburn (which seems easier to me!) or Power2Go? Does anyone know the differences between the two. I downloaded the user guide for Instanburn and it said that if I want to pass the disc onto friends that I should use Power2Go, anyone know why that is?

thanks muchly
Go to: